Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Saudi whores threaten to immigrate en masse

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
It's already happening. Saudi foids threaten to leave their men if they're not allowed to act as promiscuous whores.

"remove the guardianship system or we’ll all migrate” has trended on social media in Saudi Arabia."

This what happens when you get soft and give them freedom, they'll stab you in the back.

http://time.com/5499106/rahaf-saudi-arabia-guardianship-system/

At least currywhores aren't threatening to migrate to Cucknada en mase.

Saudis officially more cucked than currycels.

Press F for Saudicels:f::feelskek:

they can migrate into my neet cave at any time tbqh

I have a spacious basement.

Obviously they will, their vaginas* are dripping wet, they need to go to the west and ride white chad cocks.

*I am not saying roastbeef because they couldn't ride that many cocks for obvious reasons.

JFL. The downfall of the last great bastion of patriarchy.

Also, JFL if you think these holes will lower their standards for western incels. They will accept nothing less than chad.

Obviously they will, their vaginas* are dripping wet, they need to go to the west and ride white chad cocks.

*I am not saying roastbeef because they couldn't ride that many cocks for obvious reasons.
>Implying they aren't riding their pet dogs over in Saudi Barbaria :feelsthink:

JFL thats what arab deathnic males deserve for being such whiteworshipping insecure faggots @tehgymcel420 @SuperSaiyanGymcel (larping arab who is just another literal pajeet)

Arab foids were always gonna leave their low iq ugly looksmatches for white men who give these whores exactly the freedom they are looking for.

Funny thing is this happened only after Prince Salman took over as King and starting making Saudi more liberal for foids.

Only took 2 years of liberalization for Saudi foids to turn into absolute whores clamoring for white Chad :feelshaha:

Also, JFL if you think these holes will lower their standards for western incels. They will accept nothing less than chad.

Exactly this, a shame what we're witnessing here. Yes you could hate Saudi Arabia for some of their politics and shit, but Saudi Arabia is one of the last Patriarchal state in human history and we incels are probably gonna see and witness how this state will lose to feminism and femoid radicalism.

It’s not allowed in Islam to have pet dogs. High iq religion tbh.

This is just starting to happen because they weren’t allowed to travel on their own but now they can. Tfw the female population will go down by 10,000 a year until we have no more women.

Even based Islamists can’t keep whores in their place anymore. It is over.

This is just starting to happen because they weren’t allowed to travel on their own but now they can

KEK!

Like I said, saudicels should thank their King Mohammed bin Salman for that. JFL @ instituting liberal reforms. :feelshaha:
Even based Islamists can’t keep whores in their place anymore. It is over.
Indeed. Islam is officially dead as a viable cope. JFL @ incels think shariah will save them.

Shariah is no match for a hole's lust for Chad :feelskek:

KEK!

Like I said, saudicels should thank their King Mohammed bin Salman for that. JFL @ instituting liberal reforms. :feelshaha:

Indeed. Islam is officially dead as a viable cope. JFL @ incels think shariah will save them.

Shariah is no match for a hole's lust for Chad :feelskek:

she will download tinder when she arrives and watch all the cucks lining up to date her:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Get the beta numales to pay for her meals/gifts, while chad walks in and says "hi, dtf at my house now"

Such easy mode they can expat at any moment without any money or knowledge
And thrive in any country.

Get housing language lessons cloth shoes dinners green card scholarships travel guides, car rides. Injustice

LMAO, you have no idea how much Arabs are crazy for Salukis.

Saluki-Dog.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
86785-1.jpg
jpeg.jpg

Poetry-Of-Speed-7.jpg
_8106329.jpg
il_340x270.1570548665_rhjx.jpg

But I guess they are more into horses.

f79c76d331bd43e81a8c3f4d78d2fd6a.jpg

lifefuel for JBWs

Why is it always going to rich countries.

By the way she has already renounced Islam - all ready to pounce on Chad's cock the moment she enters Canada:

The 18-year-old who fled the oppressive Middle Eastern kingdom of Saudi Arabia last week has claimed she was tortured by her family and would be killed if she was forced to return as she has renounced Islam.

--

@ovrload @Insomniac @Twinkcel @NeetSupremacist @EthnicelNL

lots of le free thinking saudi numales are supporting them, the west should accept these whores, they filled their heads with liberalism and their roastbeef with tyrone's dick

mfw when I get both facemogged and wealthmogged by a dog. Dogpill hits harder everytime. :dafuckfeels:

Dogpill is the toughest one to swallow boyo, take it slow.

By the way she has already renounced Islam - all ready to pounce on Chad's cock the moment she enters Canada:

The 18-year-old who fled the oppressive Middle Eastern kingdom of Saudi Arabia last week has claimed she was tortured by her family and would be killed if she was forced to return as she has renounced Islam.

--

@ovrload @Insomniac @Twinkcel @NeetSupremacist @EthnicelNL

Yeah I know, I made a thread about her several days ago. She renounced Islam and she will now live in Canada and will fuck white Chad for eternity.

@SuperSaiyanGymcel @Twinkcel

JBW only works if youre not a manlet or ugly.
Then it’s not really “Just be white” is it?

JBW is cope. The correct term is “Just be Chad”.

The president of Cuckednada:

I KNOW, LETS ASK CANADA TO TAKE HER, THEY'LL TAKE ANYONE!! FUCK YOU TRUDEAU YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS CUNT

volcel if you aren't tbh

kek. she was granted safety and first pic she put on Twitter was of her cleavage :feelshaha: hek is van de dam nu tbh

True, you'll see a trend coming along. Next month 100's if not thousands of Saudi women will try to do the same.

Right-wing idiots painting Islamic men as these super humans who will stop the onslaught of Western feminism were always idiots. Islam is a religion like any other and Arab/Turkish/Persian/etc. women are women just like any other women.

I've always laughed when right-wingers had these fears (or secret hopes) that the Mudslimes will destroy their precious womyn's rights and remove the womyn's rights from their Aryan wheatfield princesses, JFL.

Women were much smarter than this. They knew that they could do to Islam what they have done to Christianity. They knew that they could do to Arab men what they had done to white men. They knew that their chances in defeating men would actually increase if they work together and have each other's back.

Men ... JFL: the Mudslimes are coming, the Mudslimes are coming! vs. >muh infidels, allahu akbar. Fucking idiots all.

Arab men will end just like white men.

JFL I already predicted this in the other thread, the whole thing was an obvious set up (The foid was most likely working with or for the US, I do not even doubt this), now with the support of the mainstream these whores will most likely get what they want easily. The cucked western countries will begin to pressure the Saudis, they have already managed to get them to allow foids to drive, with that they began down a slippery slope sadly.

he's one of those yemeni looking brown saudis
Doesn't surprise me. Those deathnics always project their selfhatred onto darkerskinned people like curries and such.

Meanwhile, he probably whiteworships af. YES MASSA ANYTHING TO PLEASE YOU WHITE MASSA
JBW only works if youre not a manlet or ugly.
How do you explain St Blackopscel getting multiple likes within the hour in Thailand tinder?

Last edited:
If they dont respect God and their religion why would they respect you? A nobody.

@RREEEEEEEEE this is sui fuel for u bro

True, you'll see a trend coming along. Next month 100's if not thousands of Saudi women will try to do the same.

Just watched the entire video of Trudeau. Ethnic foids are probably celebrating - wouldn't surprise me if this ends up settings a trend and all the upper class and middle class curries and arab foids start moving to Canada en masse. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
@RREEEEEEEEE this is sui fuel for u bro

Over for RREEEEEEEEcels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How does it feel @RREEEEEEEEE to get cucked by the most cucked country on the planet??? Over for muslimcels like you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No arab= no oil money
no oil money= instant turn off
Case closed.

If you're white and ethnik looking forget about jbw.

It's over for Saudi Arabia they have began down the exact same path to degeneracy Christianity and the west took, first it was access to male only spaces within the country, then wanting to drive, now they have escalated to wanting to be equal to men completely.