Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw a black guy trying to flirt with a Stacy and it was obvious she only wanted chad.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
This guy wasn't a Tyrone so he had no chance.
He kinda looked like that pirate from saving captain philips.
barkhad-abdi_2842662k.jpg

It was sad really.
This guy was oblivious to the fact that it's over, that girl was looking disinterested and trying to avoid the conversation.

Black guys are thirsty and will try to pick up anything that moves.

I think they call it "macking" on a girl and I've seen black guys trying to spit "game" at girls who were very clearly not interested. I cringed for them.

Still, I appreciate how forward black men usually are with their attempts to pick up chicks. It's like they have no shame or fear of rejection lol.

Dry Spell said:
Black guys are thirsty and will try to pick up anything that moves.

I think they call it "macking" on a girl and I've seen black guys trying to spit "game" at girls who were very clearly not interested. I cringed for them.

Still, I appreciate how forward black men usually are with their attempts to pick up chicks. It's like they have no shame or fear of rejection lol.
It's commonly known that black guys will hit on obese white woman but other people wont, they seem to hit on anything.

Somalis can't be Tyrone.

It's over for any black person not running thug game

Feel sorry for those black guys that fell for the Jew pill

he was probably watching some show on TV which was showing him a black guy getting with a hot white girl and thought, 'I gotz to get me summa dat!'

reality will suck for him