Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw a chad and stacey couple on the bus yet again

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
She had no chin you could tell even through the mask she dosnt workout and looked slightly chubby and the chad was this roided gymmaxxed dude they looked like they dont have to lift a finger too get money meanwhile i work a shitty minimum wage job and looked like a dirt poor third worlder cant wait to collegemaxx and not save up this money on top of all this they looked so happy to be with eachother he was even grabbing her ass in full view of the whole bus while she laid her head into his chest

Fuuuuckkk allll thissss bullshittt :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

She had no chin you could tell even through the mask she dosnt workout and looked slightly chubby and the chad was this roided gymmaxxed dude they looked like they dont have to lift a finger too get money meanwhile i work a shitty minimum wage job and looked like a dirt poor third worlder cant wait to collegemaxx and not save up this money on top of all this they looked so happy to be with eachother he was even grabbing her ass in full view of the whole bus while she laid her head into his chest

Fuuuuckkk allll thissss bullshittt :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
This is why I dont go outside except to wage slave and buy groceries seeing all these other young couples embracing each other outside while I'm spending my best years locked in my room on .co makes the depression unbearable

This is why I dont go outside except to wage slave and buy groceries seeing all these other young couples embracing each other outside while I'm spending my best years locked in my room on .co makes the depression unbearable
I was on my way home from work thats the worst part i have to endure this shit on my way home