Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious saw a chubby cockeyed horsefaced girl with chad once

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
WHAT THE FUCK HAS THIS WORLD COME TOO ive given up on trying too date girls a very long time ago imagining trying too looksmaxx its all a fucking joke fuck this shit she was a 3/10 at tops with a fucking chad it seemed like a committed relationship too they actually seemed happy together. Is this all that chad can get too commit today? :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: ontop of all that she looked so lazy with what she was wearing she looks like she doesn't even fucking try she was wearing these cheap sandals and some ugly baggy 80s pants

Dont attempt too looksmax for a foid EVER!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

If my looksmaxxing is successful and I get hit on by uggos, I'm going to laugh in their faces and tell them to leave. I'm not going to go through SURGERY just for some ugly bitch who ignored me when I was ugly and puts zero effort into anything to come wait for me at the finish line. Fuck em.

If my looksmaxxing is successful and I get hit on by uggos, I'm going to laugh in their faces and tell them to leave. I'm not going to go through SURGERY just for some ugly bitch who ignored me when I was ugly and puts zero effort into anything to come wait for me at the finish line. Fuck em.
yah but just imagine after all youre hardwork thats all you can get sounds like laughing is a cope tbh

yah but just imagine after all youre hardwork thats all you can get sounds like laughing is a cope tbh
All I'll feel is spite at that point. I won't want them, because they don't want me now.