Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Saw a foid fall over today on a icy pavement!

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
People will say I am LARPing but this 100% just happened like an hour ago.

I go on nightly walks to get food and go to the store and it has snowed today here in Londonistan and the pavements and roads are super icy, I nearly slipped over like 10 times just walking to fucking KFC.

I got my food and was eating it walking home down the back streets and saw a foid pulling a fucking suitcase down the road so I was watching her while eating some popcorn chicken because she looked retarded and all of a sudden she started slipping and sliding around and then was flailing her arms like a retard in her air screaming and then just ate the pavement and landed on her wrist badly by the looks of it and let out a huge scream while holding her hand rolling around.

The streets were completely empty too, nobody else was walking around since nothing is really open so no white knights around.

I just walked by eating my KFC, the foid can go fuck herself and I hope he broke her wrist at least.

Lifefuel for don't give a fuckcels.

Was she attractive

How old was she? The only time I saw one trip over was in school when a girl was wearing high heels for the first time and was trying to take stairs

what did u get at kfc :feelscomfy:

Should've said "You know how to balance on multiple dicks, but you can't balance on ice, huh?" and kept walking.

what did u get at kfc :feelscomfy:
Snack box where you get fries, small popcorn chicken and a small wrap and a extra mini fillet burger.

Hot wings are the only good thing has KFC UK has, everything else is shit
the chicken at kfc is ok but there are better places. the sides are shit ngl tastes worse than school lunch. I would probably still go there sometimes if there was one within walking distance of me though

im in the US though so maby its different in uk

the chicken at kfc is ok but there are better places. the sides are shit ngl tastes worse than school lunch. I would still probably go there sometimes if there was one within walking distance of me

im in the US though so maby its different in uk

KFC US is shit too

KFC Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan are soooo much better

Hot wings are the only good thing has KFC UK has, everything else is shit
Limited edition fresh chicken like tennasee hot were good but of course they last like 2 weeks.

Snack box where you get fries, small popcorn chicken and a small wrap and a extra mini fillet burger.
Classic, that's my choice too

kfc on a cold day sounds good.
probably why nips eat fried chicken for christmas.

Slip n' Slides are for summer you dumb broad!

kfc on a cold day sounds good.
probably why nips eat fried chicken for christmas.
That was thanks to a marketing stunt by kfc over there & they're not Christians so there was nothing it was replacing.

People will say I am LARPing but this 100% just happened like an hour ago.

I go on nightly walks to get food and go to the store and it has snowed today here in Londonistan and the pavements and roads are super icy, I nearly slipped over like 10 times just walking to fucking KFC.

I got my food and was eating it walking home down the back streets and saw a foid pulling a fucking suitcase down the road so I was watching her while eating some popcorn chicken because she looked retarded and all of a sudden she started slipping and sliding around and then was flailing her arms like a retard in her air screaming and then just ate the pavement and landed on her wrist badly by the looks of it and let out a huge scream while holding her hand rolling around.

The streets were completely empty too, nobody else was walking around since nothing is really open so no white knights around.

I just walked by eating my KFC, the foid can go fuck herself and I hope he broke her wrist at least.

Lifefuel for don't give a fuckcels.
Should have yelled "are you okay?" And then keep walking without listening to her answer and say some blue pill level unhelpful advice like "careful there is ice on the sidewalks"
and "you might want to get that checked" and "I walk these sidewalks all the time and I've never fallen".
Then just walk away and post on IceTears when you get home about how misogynistic ice is. That should help her feel better.