[RageFuel] Saw a Gigachad and Gigastacy at Media Markt and now I'm utterly destroyed beyond repair

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

physically lonely by crippled teen years
★★★★★
196d 17h 53m
Went out to buy a Chromebook today because it has a good battery life and is perfect for simple school tasks, and it does some other shit I'm interested in. Anyway, I went to the computer section. I saw this uber Chad. He was at least 200cm, white, good jawline, blue eyes, no signs of balding (that I could notice from my manlet view), good eyebrows. Every desirable trait, he had. Then his GF was a 185cm tall Stacy, not much else to be said. I could hear them taking part in dirty talk WHILE they are searching for a new laptop. Of course, they were looking at the most expensive models because Chad and Stacy live on tutorial mode and often have lots of money. I was mogged in every aspect imaginable. At one moment I was just standing still to look around me. I saw people. I realized they ALL mog me. In front of me Chad and Stacy. On my left two Dutch tallfags who are both at least a 6/10. On my right a Dutch future slayer whose father bought him a present. My father never really bought anything for me, he only took my money.

Meanwhile there I was. An ugly fat Moroccan turbomanlet buying a cheap Chromebook who spends more than a third of his day on incels.co and is absolutely repulsive to the opposite gender.
1600342463473.png

Last edited:
curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

☆☆☆☆俺はオタキングだよ☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
44d 10h 26m
ik that feel i get mogged everywhere, i look like a fat dravidian abo, hell even ricecels mog me

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
54d 20h 34m
All men are created equal... :reeeeee:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Truest of the true kikecels
★★★★★
25d 12h 5m
JuSt bE 6 fEeT bRo

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
25d 12h 5m
Went out to buy a Chromebook today because it has a good battery life and is perfect for simple school tasks, and it does some other shit I'm interested in. Anyway, I went to the computer section. I saw this uber Chad. He was at least 200cm, white, good jawline, blue eyes, no signs of balding (that I could notice from my manlet view), good eyebrows. Every desirable trait, he had. Then his GF was a 185cm tall Stacy, not much else to be said. I could hear them taking part in dirty talk WHILE they are searching for a new laptop. Of course, they were looking at the most expensive models because Chad and Stacy live on tutorial mode and often have lots of money. I was mogged in every aspect imaginable. At one moment I was just standing still to look around me. I saw people. I realized they ALL mog me. In front of me Chad and Stacy. On my left two Dutch tallfags who are both at least a 6/10. On my right a Dutch future slayer whose father bought him a present. My father never really bought anything for me, he only took my money.

Meanwhile there I was. An ugly fat Moroccan turbomanlet buying a cheap Chromebook who spends more than a third of his day on incels.co and is absolutely repulsive to the opposite gender.
View attachment 340066
that was such a brootal mogging
She is 6'1" herself. :feelsseriously:
exactly

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
54d 12h 43m
metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
67d 13h 45m
We exist only to make Chads look more attractive. Our purpose in life is to get mogged.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
95d 16h 42m
Go to a more ”gaming” centered computer store. Very rarely will you see a Chad or Stacy there.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
196d 17h 53m
H

Haywire

Luminary
★★★★★
48d 15h 59m
LìfeOfDisàppointmen

LìfeOfDisàppointmen

Rope will be my last cope
3d 14h 52m
Same species btw

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★
13d 3h 8m
For this reason, I do not like to leave the house.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
37d 3h 5m
Last night I walked to my local gas station to buy milk and some roll ups, it was about 11pm, I deliberately go late as to avoid people.

as soon as I walked in there was a gigachad of 6ft5 with a 5'9 tall Becky. Both around 23-26. As a 4/10, 5'10 man in his 40's, I felt like a child. I hate being child mogged. This Becky looked at me with disgust, she was at my eye level. The gigastag gave me a smug look. As I payed for my stuff and walked out and up the road, they whizzed by me in a fucking top of the range BMW. My only means of transport is a push bike. Brootal.

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Legend
★★★★
37d 4h 16m
Being ethnic manlet in a tallfagland called the Netherlands. You're living life on Super hardcore Mode.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Overlord
★★★★★
71d 21h 18m
I had something like that happen once. I saw a couple that looked straight out of some lookism model pics. The girl and guy were both tall af, chiselled, perfect skin, perfect hair, perfect eyes, perfect frames, perfect dimorphism.

They made everyone look like subhuman gremlin creatures, especially me. I swear chads and stacies are their own separate race, they're so unlike everyone else.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
37d 3h 5m
Being ethnic manlet in a tallfagland called the Netherlands. You're living life on Super hardcore Mode.
Netherlands is mog central for manlets.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Overlord
★★★★★
71d 21h 18m
I could hear them taking part in dirty talk WHILE they are searching for a new laptop.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Last night I walked to my local gas station to buy milk and some roll ups, it was about 11pm, I deliberately go late as to avoid people.

as soon as I walked in there was a gigachad of 6ft5 with a 5'9 tall Becky. Both around 23-26. As a 4/10, 5'10 man in his 40's, I felt like a child. I hate being child mogged. This Becky looked at me with disgust, she was at my eye level. The gigastag gave me a smug look. As I payed for my stuff and walked out and up the road, they whizzed by me in a fucking top of the range BMW. My only means of transport is a push bike. Brootal.
I hate this so much. I get mogged by high schoolers all the time. The foids just smirk at me or look at me like i'm an ugly old creep

Last edited:
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
7d 16h 16m

View attachment 340066
Holy shit that's fucking ropefuel
This is why i don't want to live in a big city, i wouldn't stand the brutal mogging by tall aryan Chads and Stacies.

R

Rambocel

Veteran
17d 3h 36m
Times like this where suicide vests should be provided for free. Imagine just being able to blow yourself up right there......

BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
7d 16h 16m
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I hate this so much. I get mogged by high schoolers all the time. The foids just smirk at me or look at me like i'm an ugly old creep
I get heightmogged by 12 years old girls all the time, man. It's fucking emasculating every time.
I get heightmogged by 12 years old girls all the time, man. It's fucking emasculating every time.
I just wanted to have AT LEAST the average height of my country, that's all. Why did I have to have that damn height? Fuck this unjust world.

Last edited:
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★
13d 3h 8m
Both around 23-26. As a 4/10, 5'10 man in his 40's, I felt like a child. I hate being child mogged. This Becky looked at me with disgust, she was at my eye level.
I am the same height, I have a 3/10 face.
I understand your feelings.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
35d 10h 10m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
145d 22h 44m
ik that feel i get mogged everywhere, i look like a fat dravidian abo, hell even roaches mog me

it never ends

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
33d 2h 39m
kek no. God's a racist, and this is coming from a Muslim. God prefers certain races over others, this is something even mentioned in the Quran.
Times like this where suicide vests should be provided for free. Imagine just being able to blow yourself up right there......
Based and Jihadpilled

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Clandops
-
88d 5h 42m
I'm so sorry you had to experience that brutalizing mogging, brocel.

EeEcel

EeEcel

X Æ A-12
★★★
32d 23h 6m
deserved, what were u thinking doing that stupid shit instead of onlineshopmaxxing?:feelsseriously:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
25d 12h 5m
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
196d 17h 53m
deserved, what were u thinking doing that stupid shit instead of onlineshopmaxxing?:feelsseriously:
Because I don't want to wait a week for my shit.
Also I deserve getting mogged because I leave my house now?

Incels seem to have no right to exist these days.

PPEcel

PPEcel

The most incel member of chads.co
★★★★★
93d 7h 41m
at least you can cope in coffeeshop

Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

19yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★★★
27d 7h 19m
It’s over for us manlets

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 23h 14m
I wonder if they made fun of you when you were out of earshot.

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★★★
32d 9h 48m
TBH, this are one of the types of couples I like to see ot at least have mixed (also positive) feelings. I prefer it by far over Chad - Becky couples.

1. No hypergamy at work. The female Gigastacy did not (because cannot) date up and is still propably more satisfied than a fat 40 year old ex-ex-single mother who lives on betabux now. I like to see satisfied females. The radiate good feminine vibes oftentimes. (not that is a Stacy-only thing, but the chance that Gigastacy who is together with Gigachad is obnoxious, annoying, nagging bitch is low- but maybe I am here only a victim of the halo effect.)
2. Good Chad doesn't prey in the area of Brad and Normies.
3. Appretation of human beauty (and beauty of Gods creation and his beauty in the end)
4. Yesterday I watched a documentary about spectacular constructions, Motorway bridges exactly. That there are people who cannot only create such things in their mind, calculate it to the smalles screw and transform it in reality is a bigger "different species" moment for me.
But also: The only time mogging is brutal for me is on workplace with lower Skills, lower strength and lower resilence relative to the others.