Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a gigachad high schooler on the bus today

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
There was this one female high schooler, average lookin foid who looked bored and sad. Then her gigachad highschooler friend stepped in and suddenly her whole attitude changed. Dude was so tall his hair was touching the ceiling. Perfect skin, NW0, thick hair, huge hands, decent jaw, almost 2 heads taller than her, height mogging EVERYONE in the bus despite still being in high school. The worst thing about his looks was that his jaw was "only" above average.

And she went from looking bored/sad to smiling and giggling. He wasn't even cracking jokes, he was just complaining about how today's class is gonna be boring and he can't wait for it to end, the kind of shit we've all said back in hs.

When they got off I saw them walking for a few seconds and he was still height mogging everyone around.

Can you even imagine how different your life would have been if you looked like that? Imagine growing up and going through high school looking like that. Imagine how different your life experiences would have been, imagine how different your outlook on life would have been ...

Why was I even born? This is so fucking laughable. Life is so cruel.

LIFE GETS BETTER IN COLLEGE SWEATY :soy: :soy: :soy:

LIFE GETS BETTER IN COLLEGE SWEATY :soy: :soy: :soy:
Lmao I remember being told things would change and I would be slaying in college "like every guy". Nothing happened except rejection and disgust. No amount of self improvement ever changed that

Sweatpie, he just has a a better personalijaw than you. And a better personaliheight and personalihairline. Get out of your moms basement for 5 minutes and maybe you can gain those qualities too! Good luck inkwheel.

Wonder how many pussies he has plowed already

Wonder how many pussies he has plowed already
Just from the looks that that girl gave him, he could have fucked her any time he wanted ...