Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Saw a hot female in a PS game and stopped playing it

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Just bought a PS game and it has a very attractive female in it, white, and I got annoyed and just quit the game.
I can't even fucking cope anymore, they always insert stacies and chadlites into everything. Only makes me remember my failed existence......

I like seeing attractive 2D girls tbh, but romance plot points in anime or video games almost always upset me, so I know how you feel.

I like seeing attractive 2D girls tbh, but romance plot points in anime or video games almost always upset me, so I know how you feel.
Middle/High school plots always make me depressed but I keep watching them, I wonder why.

A Hot White Female in a video game? What universe do you live in? I wanna go there.

This
I hate seeing some turbo autist bland guy getting harems of hot bitches for absolutely no reason.
It's infuriating but also seems like some sort of mockery of audience. Like they target some subhuman fantasising about it being that way for him

Middle/High school plots always make me depressed but I keep watching them, I wonder why.
Self destructive?
A Hot White Female in a video game? What universe do you live in? I wanna go there.
Don't understand the point of your comment
Being reminded of your failed existence even while coping is shit - That's the point of this thread

They always feel the need to rub it in.

Don't understand the point of your comment
Being reminded of your failed existence even while coping is shit - That's the point of this thread
I'm saying typically there actually aren't good looking white females in video games, especially nowadays in newer games.

Wtf is a PS game? Playstation?

If you wanna play a game with average to unnattractive games try

Horizon zero Dawn
Darksiders 3
Mortal Kombat 11

Relatable. I also don’t like seeing good looking females in video games. It’s really sad.

Last edited:
I have stopped watching anime because of this
Seeing a man and women in a happy relationship is just too much suicidefuel for me