Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saw a real life beta cuck hubby on the train today

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
His wife was dark brunette with blue eyes, a 6 probably a 7.5 in her prime, he was a skinny 5'9 white dude with receding dark brown hair. their kid in the stroller was a full blonded, blue eyed crying little autist. the wife was sitting with the kid while the dad was standing and holding the stroller. the kid looked nothing like him is was so blatantly obvious he got cucked i even noticed other passengers with a questioning look

Betacuck lifestyle or get thrown off a building by the mujahideen? Wonder which is the better option.....

And normies think we are bullshitting with this. WE ARE FUCKING RIGHT U IDIOTS, why do you think we spill the blackpills we do?

I would of acted curious and just said "wow, cute baby, he looks nothing like the dad" Then see what he says.

when i was a toddler i was platinum blonde then my hair got darker, maybe that's what's happening here

when i was a toddler i was platinum blonde then my hair got darker, maybe that's what's happening here

I had strawberry blonde and ended up with dark brown. My mom has red hair, like dark red crimson. My dad had blonde hair.

I remember seeing a old, fat bald dude with a decent looking wife for her age. The dude looked like a complete idiot, kids running aroudn doing wtfever they wanted while he was playing some game on his phone. The wife came in and started yelling at everyone, and she treated the guy basically like he was a third child.

I didn't think about him being some sort of cuck but I was wondering as to how the fuck did that relationship even come to be. That guy looked like what you would expect a manchild to look like.

I remember seeing a old, fat bald dude with a decent looking wife for her age. The dude looked like a complete idiot, kids running aroudn doing wtfever they wanted while he was playing some game on his phone. The wife came in and started yelling at everyone, and she treated the guy basically like he was a third child.

I didn't think about him being some sort of cuck but I was wondering as to how the fuck did that relationship even come to be. That guy looked like what you would expect a manchild to look like.
money does really get you laid