Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a trucel curry. He wasn’t even deformed but he was literally antichad.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl, this mofo hit a evey single ugly branch falling from the biggest ugly tree.

Dude stands at 4’11, frame built like a fragile teenage girl, chin is non existent, moustache thick as fuck but no beard. Heard him talk to his mom and voice is absolute disaster, nasely with Indian accent.

This is thing about Curries. We can be so ugly but still not be considered deformed. Cuz average curry is so ugly, it’s just considered normal.

I have seen a very similar picture like him floating on the internet but I can’t find it. I’ll update this post once I find it

Poor curry:feelsbadman:

Hopefully he gets an arranged waifu

if he was an antichad he would have the same power as chad,he would be a opposite with the same power.

he would be more like the 0% chad or something like that.

it never began...

if he was an antichad he would have the same power as chad,he would be a opposite with the same power.

he would be more like the 0% chad or something like that.

it never began...
Antichad = incel tho

You should invite him to join this site ngl.

i remind myself about the subhuman curries whenever I think I have it bad

Jfl, this mofo hit a evey single ugly branch falling from the biggest ugly tree.

Dude stands at 4’11, frame built like a fragile teenage girl, chin is non existent, moustache thick as fuck but no beard. Heard him talk to his mom and voice is absolute disaster, nasely with Indian accent.

This is thing about Curries. We can be so ugly but still not be considered deformed. Cuz average curry is so ugly, it’s just considered normal.

I have seen a very similar picture like him floating on the internet but I can’t find it. I’ll update this post once I find it
So you are curry. In light of this new information I will let you cope with your faggy avi.
Indians and other South Asians are the worst scum I've ever seen, next to Africans. Some psycho racist dictator should nuke these regions already.

Post some picture of him if you can, he could be or new saint.

I
Post some picture of him if you can, he could be or new saint.

I swear I have seen his pic on internet. Can someone find a picture of a curry with recessed and moustache!

In the picture it’s showing his side profile. It’s on the internet somewhere

Indians and other South Asians are the worst scum I've ever seen, next to Africans. Some psycho racist dictator should nuke these regions already.
What race r u?

Poor guy ngl I hope he gets bobs and vegena he wishes.

Being curry is the deformation

I hate them. They are even more poor than russians but still somehow manage to get to western countries. Ethnic fags are priveleged in that case.

I

I swear I have seen his pic on internet. Can someone find a picture of a curry with recessed and moustache!

In the picture it’s showing his side profile. It’s on the internet somewhere
_1521443874.jpg