Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Saw an average looking foid stalk a Chad

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
This girl is a 6 on a good day, and I saw her slowly and creepily following a tall, dark haired Chad. In full public. She was hiding behind trees and crowds (nobody noticed or cared)
I guess she can sense his kindness and personality.
I don’t even have to say if an average looking dude was seen doing this.

The female cuck in the wild.

Her second natural habitat.

What a cute murderess!

average foid = looksmatch of 8.5 chad nowadays
many men

" M´lady can do no wrong " - :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Are you calling me a soyboy? Please tell me one woman in your entire life that was creepy? Creepy is a word to describe ugly men so please prove me wrong instead of writing useless comments mocking me.

Are you calling me a soyboy? Please tell me one woman in your entire life that was creepy? Creepy is a word to describe ugly men so please prove me wrong instead of writing useless comments mocking me.
No, you low IQ imbecile.
I added my comment to your comment.
It was not meant to be addressed to you personally, but to point out the cuck mentality.
It seems you lack the ability to foresee comments, that are added as a complimentary to one´s own written comment against a specific demographic.
In this case, it being cucks.

No, you low IQ imbecile.
I added my comment to your comment.
It was not meant to be addressed to you personally, but to point out the cuck mentality.
It seems you lack the ability to foresee comments, that are added as a complimentary to one´s own written comment against a specific demographic.
In this case, it being cucks.
Damage control. Trying to make me look like the dumb one cause you cant handle being wrong for once

Damage control. Trying to make me look like the dumb one cause you cant handle being wrong for once
Thats a strawman right there.
You´re the one who mistook the intention from my comment.
It´s over.

You put quotation marks which made it clear youre paraphrasing me
Who were you addressing ?
The cucks right ?
I quoted your comment addressed to the cucks, and i simply added mine to compliment yours.
Is that so hard to understand ?