Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Saw an ethnic get cucked yesterday

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I went to eat at a restaurant by myself and was looking over at the table next to me. A Latina foid 6.0/10 and an ethnic framelet with her and what i assume was their 5 yo kid. Tbh I’m assuming they were a couple but not certain.
Anyway during the meal I looked over at them as I like to observe people. I have a mild foot fetish and she was taking her foot in and out of her shoe, so that caught my eye. Then a tall Tyrone entered the restaurant and sat at the table right next to them. He was also by himself. Within seconds the foid turned her head all the way back (180 degrees) to pretend to look at something but because I have black pill power I know that it was to check out the Tyrone (seated at 90 degrees). It was funny because I noticed this easily while her blue pilled ethnic cuck was oblivious. She then did this again.

If that's your definition of getting cucked then most normies in relationships are getting cucked.

there's no winning as a non-chad

This awaits us if we ascend

i rather be an incel than a cuck

I have a mild foot fetish

she was checking out @Hate_my_life

Imagining the scenario in my head sounds retarded.

I'm sure it's just your autism and not any blkpill power.

Imagining the scenario in my head sounds retarded.

I'm sure it's just your autism and not any blkpill power.
Not at all. It was extremely obvious. Maybe I don’t explain it well.

Women should be on leashes in public, correct the bitch.