Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw my crush on snapchat in bed with the person who bullies me

rs42_

rs42_

5'11 /Mentallyillcel/Drugaddictcel/Micropeniscel
Jfl, saw my crush on my bullies snapchat, they are both shirtless and in bed at his house, why did god make me this way, why couldnt that be me, why do I have to suffer, why me:feelsrope:

He fucks her

Stop lusting after her

I've had to see similar. It really hurts. Don't do it to yourself. It's already over enough as it is.

None of us can help you, you have to stop liking girls you meet.
If you feel like shit, get drunk. It will numb the pain to some extent

LOL AT HAVING CRUSHES AS A GROWN MAN

We are God's unwanted children.

Shop idolizing whores, for your own sanity.

Snapchat is the most degenerate of all (((social media))). delete it immediately.

Having crush is equal to cuckoldry.

why do I have to suffer
Crying

I hope this is not real.

Last edited:
Why do you have your bully added on snap?

Why do you have your bully added on snap?

Also JFL @ letting yourself have any hope in 2019. Even 8/10s males are having problems getting women, let alone sub6s. Not completely giving up = fakecel.

Just admit that you secretly get off to the fact that a superior male is fucking the girl you love.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

My crush and her boyfriend

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

God Hates You

Just admit that you secretly get off to the fact that a superior male is fucking the girl you love.
Just drink alcoholic beverages theory

The last time I had a crush was when I was your age. By the time you’re 20 you gotta snap out of it. These bitches are getting fucked like it’s nothing by all sorts of trashy low character men

Some user here posted a thread showing that it's how cuck/femdom fetish starts, i just cant find it now

Oneitis is hell if youre incel. The worst is you never get anything

its always the young teens on here with crushes. JFL delete social media while youre at it. you will feel better about yourself.

Jfl, saw my crush on my bullies snapchat, they are both shirtless and in bed at his house, why did god make me this way, why couldnt that be me, why do I have to suffer, why me:feelsrope:
hope you’re alright bro.

Wait until she has a kid and then kidnap her kid and torture them on video. Then post it to best gore.

Wait until she has a kid and then kidnap her kid and torture them on video. Then post it to best gore.
idk about the kid, the kid wouldn’t deserve it but find one of them when they’re not looking and use ac!d on them

If she hasnt treated you like youre human garbage theres no reason for that at all and even then, what can the kid for a whore of a woman who bullies, uses you emiotonally, etc? :feelswhat:

idk about the kid, the kid wouldn’t deserve it but find one of them when they’re not looking and use ac!d on them
A mother cherishes nothing more than her baby... If you really want to deliver a catastrophic blow to her mind you find that baby and slug him until he fuckin dies !!!

If she hasnt treated you like youre human garbage theres no reason for that at all and even then, what can the kid for a whore of a woman who bullies, uses you emiotonally, etc? :feelswhat:
Read his previous posts. He’s either a super edgy 13 year old or an IT false flagger.
A mother cherishes nothing more than her baby... If you really want to deliver a catastrophic blow to her mind you find that baby and slug him until he fuckin dies !!!
Go back to reddit, child

Read his previous posts. He’s either a super edgy 13 year old or an IT false flagger.
a woman cherishes her looks more, is she gets acide to the face she’ll never be worth more than a hole again

And I thought my situation was bad, I am so sorry.

She likes him largely BECAUSE he bullies you.

She likes him largely BECAUSE he bullies you.
that foids get turned on by violence towards low status men and sometimes even encourage it is a hard pill to swallow for some cels

Why the fuck are you using snapchat you normalfag?
Psycho

Why are you using Snapchat?
Why do you unironically have a crush?
Why do you have your bully added?
Why are you watching your bullies stories?

Might as well just say I'm a normie cuck.