Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Saw the most digusting thing at the mall.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I was in the food court with my family, and at another table I see a disgusting family.
The guy was a ginger soyboy with a neckbeard and glasses, he looked like he probably posted on cucktears.
And his wife was an obese Mexican goblin looking woman similar to this:
arrrrreva.jpg

But the son was even worse, he was a halfbreed with the combination of both the races worst features.
He had a weird hair texture, with really bright blonde hair. And his skin looked strangely whitish, almost albino looking.
Kid is definitely going to be incel when he grows older.
I wouldn't wish that fate on even my worst enemy to be married to that obese welfare queen goblin female and have a half breed child.

at least he had sex

mogs all of us here

LA CREATURA

I bet he boasts about his wife online when talking to incels, kek.

I hate when a ginger complains about not getting laid or etc. When I was in college I would hear the Stacy's in my class talk about how they all wanted a red head so they could have red headed kids

El Ogro de las Americas.

Don't pity them. These soyboys deserve it.

LA CREATURA

I bet he boasts about his wife online when talking to incels, kek.
He probably says " I'm not good looking, but because of my personality I managed to get a smocking hot latina wife and had a beautiful son".

La luz extinguido

Attachments

• le 56%.png
    le 56%.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 76
Typical cucktear family
Screen Shot 2018 05 13 at 50138 PM

why tf would they breed? what makes them think this is a good idea?

I feel sorry for mixed people, such as myself.

...That's a despicable creature, but I'm sure the male is proud of its catch.

I went to the mall like a month ago and got paranoid sitting at the food court table trying to eat my chinese and browse the site

El ogro de las hamburguesas...

Ugly ppl should not be allowed to breed

But the son was even worse, he was a halfbreed with the combination of both the races worst features.
He had a weird hair texture, with really bright blonde hair. And his skin looked strangely whitish, almost albino looking.
Dios mio... la creatura, el arcángel de los mixtos, la abominación, el americano, la luz extinguido, el corrupto, el goblino...

Oremus.

its good that the two adults found a partner,

but dragging the kid into it

Why are you guys talking shit about ugly people and ugly kids?

I was in the food court with my family, and at another table I see a disgusting family.
The guy was a ginger soyboy with a neckbeard and glasses, he looked like he probably posted on cucktears.
And his wife was an obese Mexican goblin looking woman similar to this:
arrrrreva.jpg

Kid is definitely going to be incel when he grows older.
I wouldn't wish that fate on even my worst enemy to be married to that obese welfare queen goblin female and have a half breed child.
maybe she was hot when she was young

she could have shitted out 4 or 5 kids already

maybe she was hot when she was young

she could have shitted out 4 or 5 kids already
No that was obviously her first kid, and that guy was a beta male cuckold that had to settle.

Where did u get that photo? Border patrol website?