Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw this on a blackpill forum.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
So I saw this on a blackpill forum. What the fuck is this shit? Staff on that forum in the screenshot are allowing posts like this on a fucking BLACKPILLED forum and not even giving a ban or warning over it as far as I can see. If you run an incel forum, you should not tolerate these type of posts. I was thinking of joining that blackpill forum but after seeing that and seeing nothing get done about it, just fuck it because staff clearly aren’t doing their job on that website and that is a good enough reason for me to not join.

Attachments

• B4A99F87-13BA-4535-A3DE-1800BFAD002C.png
    B4A99F87-13BA-4535-A3DE-1800BFAD002C.png
    179.1 KB · Views: 362
:feelswhat: That type of shit is why I stopped going to /r9k/

Maybe they are. My cute adorable loli waifu is lonely femcel, because not yet found me, and rejecting all men who are not me. Thats the only way female sex creature can be real femcel

God, this is rage fuel.
Maybe they are. My cute adorable loli waifu is lonely femcel, because not yet found me, and rejecting all men who are not me. Thats the only way female sex creature can be real femcel
It would be nice for you to think a girl out there is waiting just for you but realistically, this isn’t the case.

"Guys can always have gay sex which is more pleasurable":feelswhat:.That's why this forum is the only worth visiting,I hope it stays this way

"Guys can always have gay sex which is more pleasurable":feelswhat:.That's why this forum is the only worth visiting,I hope ot stays this way
I recommend every lonely man with self-respect boy cots the forum.

"Guys can always have gay sex which is more pleasurable":feelswhat:.That's why this forum is the only worth visiting,I hope it stays this way
Subtle ER :feelshmm:

It would be nice for you to think a girl out there is waiting just for you but realistically, this isn’t the case.

My perfec waifu not created yet. (((Who))) to blame?

Volcel if you don't take up the ass.

Foid worship and faggotry, very disgusting.

Blackpill.is is doomed due to shitty staff.

Lookism.net use to be good in the past because you could see guys like zyros talking about the blackpill. Now all the chads/chadlites left the incelsphere since incel became mainstream. Truecels.org got cucked as well because they changed their name, but they had some good post there.

I always said weebs are faggots and we need to behead them

Females shouldn’t even be allowed to join incel forums because many of them can get easy male attention but choose to ignore the ones who give them attention.

This just looks like trolling. It's probably males behind those accounts.

You mean femoids can go to jail and get registered as a sex offender for going on a date with a sub-5 male? That's news to me.

They have like functionality! :ha..feels::feelsmega::giga:

Looks like BS tbh.

I would only join if I was allowed to be mod because clearly the place needs sorting out.

Shit staff make a shit site.