Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw this on FDS, but all "non incel" normies should see this.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
z8vcetx0j3d61.jpg

Those average men who have a girlfriend and think they're better than us, really need to see this, because they'll never have the latter. Only chad can. Not to mention they're all basically in an open relationship as some based brocel just said in another thread, even if they don't know it.

Last edited:
Every single female on FDS deserves a brutally torturous death, thank you for coming to my TED talk
based
What's FDS?
TheRedPill but for women, they basically talk about how to find a Chad who worships them and treats them like queens. They think that, since there's many men who are into them (betas), they'll find a Chad among them if they filter enough.

What does it mean? serious

What does it mean? serious
sorry I hit send accidentally somehow

in our case: foids talk to their emotional tampon/betabux bfs and "hubbys" on their free time, but free their time to talk to chad

based

TheRedPill but for women, they basically talk about how to find a Chad who worships them and treats them like queens. They think that, since there's many men who are into them (betas), they'll find a Chad among them if they filter enough.
I try to avoid teading anything women write on the internet. Everything they write is retarded.

Every single female on FDS deserves a brutally torturous death, thank you for coming to my TED talk
I like FDS women for making the case for monogamy though
Still a bunch of postwalled chadsexuals

sorry I hit send accidentally somehow

in our case: foids talk to their emotional tampon/betabux bfs and "hubbys" on their free time, but free their time to talk to chad