Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saw thread on /pol/ about fed leaks about incels, they got most of it wrong. Taxpayer money well spent lol.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Comments are failed normies shitting on us and declaring themselves as Chads, don't bother, 4fag is failed normalfag central. See the images on the thread.

Texas3

JFL at hypergamy. They are completely wrong or know they are lying. Pure clownorld how these faggot feds still get most of the things wrong. I guess that's the diversity hires showing their skills.

Last edited:
I can't believe someone got paid for that.
They could have created an account and asked, it would have been free and quick.
But I've read a 20 pages FBI report here that was accurate about incels.

This one is dogshit and could be fake?

IF YOU TALK ABOUT RAPING WOMEN/ ARE AN INCEL DONT WORRY YOU WONT BE ARRESTED YOU FUCKING MORONS EVEN IF YOU POSTED YOUR ADDRESS ON HERE THE ONLY CASE WHERE YOUD COME EVEN CLOSE TO THAT HAPPENING TO YOU IS POSTING CP AND SAYING YOU FILMED IT WITH FUCKING PROOF YOU IDIOTS+ LIVING IN THE US.
paranoid cels are the worst tbh.

E2E33DE5 BD0C 4DBE 8E94 5235AC8EFD78

Just shit on incels and say that jews are behind them theory

IF YOU TALK ABOUT RAPING WOMEN/ ARE AN INCEL DONT WORRY YOU WONT BE ARRESTED YOU FUCKING MORONS EVEN IF YOU POSTED YOUR ADDRESS ON HERE THE ONLY CASE WHERE YOUD COME EVEN CLOSE TO THAT HAPPENING TO YOU IS POSTING CP AND SAYING YOU FILMED IT WITH FUCKING PROOF YOU IDIOTS+ LIVING IN THE US.
as much as I deliberately state my opinions and hate hearing people say “in x”

there were cases of some that got monitored irl for their opinions

that study reeks of agenda. its well-known that social studies nowadays have left-wing bias

View attachment 343570
Just shit on incels and say that jews are behind them theory
this is so low iq it makes me fucking weep.
also, still using the word "redpill" in 2020 = 100% boomer

this kind of shit feels like an insult after having experienced the IQ of imageboards pre-normalfags.

JFL @ them, they did really spend money on this.

i have seen worse,but whatever.expecting the government to help those in need is a joke.
this is so low iq it makes me fucking weep.
also, still using the word "redpill" in 2020 = 100% boomer

this kind of shit feels like an insult after having experienced the IQ of imageboards pre-normalfags.
the funniest part is that these guys haven't had sex in a million years or are stuck in dead bedroom situations,but they still consider themselves top shit because a "girl" totally looked at him yesterday.

Lol at how hard they are trying to depict incels as a threat. They used the term "feloncel" as an example of the -cel suffix as if we throw the term around constantly, when in reality it was used only 4 times in total on this forum. Well, 5 times now.

Inklers are the biggest danger to world peace sweaty :soy:

This look like the documents from Governor Abbott of Texas cracking down on incels in the earlier part of this year.

i noticed at least 2 of the word /concept definition they got are totally off the rocker,

Bluepill -a normal and socially acceptable viewpoints on a topic- often associated with non incels.
cuck- a male, possibly in denial of their status as an incel, who have accepted bluepilled worldviews, and is generally ranked lower than Chad.

Oxford definition of cuck
  1. 1.
    INFORMAL•US
    a weak or servile man (often used as a contemptuous term for a man with moderate or progressive political views).

2. 2.
    a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful; a cuckold.
blackpilled incels know cucks are lower than them.

this lead to my hypothesis that who ever composed this documents
if males, are in denial of their status as a bluepilled cuck
or if foids , then they want to keep men as bluepilled cucks which is supposed to be the norm nowadays.

blackpilled people believe at least the Oxford/ Webster definition of cuck which is reality.
Bluepillers are basically people who lost touch with reality and common decency and believe in lies.

Last edited:
i have seen worse,but whatever.expecting the government to help those in need is a joke.

the funniest part is that these guys haven't had sex in a million years or are stuck in dead bedroom situations,but they still consider themselves top shit because a "girl" totally looked at him yesterday.
true funniest shit lol :feelskek:
i love their stories of how they "rejected" foids and shit. They are so delusional lol
"brah, she like totally started prowling around our table brah, full slut gear brah, but I ignored her, my money my problems #mgtow"

The Texas report is really sloppy, lol.

The only one that is even remotely good is the FBI's BAU.

Is there any proof this is real or is it just some rando posting pictures that could be made by anyone?

Wtf is Just Be First? I've never heard that before.

Why the fuck are they wasting their time on ugly lonely males living in a hypergamous gynocentric society?

"Feloncel."
And gigachad has nothing to do with money.

Sounds like a pretty cool job tbh

Agent Foid definitely wrote this

Lol at how hard they are trying to depict incels as a threat. They used the term "feloncel" as an example of the -cel suffix as if we throw the term around constantly, when in reality it was used only 4 times in total on this forum. Well, 5 times now.
Feloncel feloncel feloncel feloncel feloncel

Hell FBI,

To stop incels, get your foid agents to fuck incels. Preferably the attractive ones you use for honeypot operations.

In 1986 8 FBI agents engaged in a firefight with two suspects one of which was killed after only firing 1 shot. That means it was 8 against 1 and still 2 FBI agents managed to get themselves killed and 5 were injured. A few of them barely survived the encounter and almost bled to death on the pavement.

The only fed that was not injured or killed was the one who ran away after losing his glasses. Bad genetics are an incel quality.
So are fedcels investigating their own men or something?:feelskek:

In 1986 8 FBI agents engaged in a firefight with two suspects one of which was killed after only firing 1 shot. That means it was 8 against 1 and still 2 FBI agents managed to get themselves killed and 5 were injured. A few of them barely survived the encounter and almost bled to death on the pavement.

The only fed that was not injured or killed was the one who ran away after losing his glasses. Bad genetics are an incel quality.
So are fedcels investigating their own men or something?:feelskek:

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Imagine being a bluepilled normie FBI agent, and being assigned to spy on incels. You work your 9 to 5 lame ass job in Washington DC, you commute 2 hours away and go home and get semi-drunk each night. And your job is to spend all your time on incel forums learning about the blackpill. And then over time you have the horrible realization that you are also an incel, and realize that women are fucking useless evil demons who deserve enslavement, and then you have to keep going to work and pretend like you're a normie so your FBI coworkers don't suspect you of defecting.

That would be true hell.

;)

I can't believe someone got paid for that.
They could have created an account and asked, it would have been free and quick.
But I've read a 20 pages FBI report here that was accurate about incels.

This one is dogshit and could be fake?
Show the accurate one?
lmao nice try, fbi

Imagine being a bluepilled normie FBI agent, and being assigned to spy on incels. You work your 9 to 5 lame ass job in Washington DC, you commute 2 hours away and go home and get semi-drunk each night. And your job is to spend all your time on incel forums learning about the blackpill. And then over time you have the horrible realization that you are also an incel, and realize that women are fucking useless evil demons who deserve enslavement, and then you have to keep going to work and pretend like you're a normie so your FBI coworkers don't suspect you of defecting.

That would be true hell.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back