Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw two Chads hit on a female within a couple minutes

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Went to Walmart. Went through self scan. The girl attendant for self scan was qt with long curly hair, might have been mixed. When I got there a Chad light was flirting with her. As I’m scanning my few items a Chad starts scanning on the machine next to me, he calls her over to ID him for his alcohol he’s buying. She looks at his military ID and says omg you live in X! (Didn’t hear the name of the country or city) but you could easily tell she was giving him an ioi.

It’s a clown world that we live the lives of an incel while a high tier Becky is approached by 2 Chads in under 5 minutes. :reeeeee:

he probably fucked her while you're posting on incels.co to make due with your sad, repetitive daily existence.

...you should've socked him in the liver

Beckies are easier lays for chad.

You should have smashed the bottle over his head.

Since when does Walmart sell alcohol outside of beer?

she probably fucked them both in a threesome afterwards

he probably fucked her while you're posting on incels.co to make due with your sad, repetitive daily existence.

...you should've socked him in the liver

You should have smashed the bottle over his head.

Since when does Walmart sell alcohol outside of beer?
It depends on the state you live in. It may have been beer, but yeah you can buy liquor at Walmart in my state.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back