Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw what is considered one of the most disturbing movies ever made - Cannibal Holocaust

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
SPOILERS BELOW

First, it's not a good movie. Horrible acting, cheesy dialogue. Most of the movie takes place in the Amazon between Peru and Brazil (though it was filmed in Colombia), but the Spanish-speaking characters had a mix of various accents. One guy even sounded like a California Mexican American gangbanger, which doesn't make sense in the Amazon (it's like using a guy with a Texan accent and saying that he's Australian)

OK, so the premise is basically: a group of Chad-lites and a Stacy go to the Amazon to film. They disrespect the wildlife, fuck around the forest, and even start killing native people, and then get their asses kicked in revenge, and then eaten.
There is a lifefuel scene when the white Stacy gets gangraped by a tribe of brown, very ugly manlets who would be incels if they were living in modern Western society. The Chads get mutilated like pigs and eaten. Before this, the Chads at one point rape a native woman, and TBH that scene was A LOT harder for me to watch than when the Stacy got raped by the natives; I'm of indigenous ancestry, and it's very different when you see one of your own kind get violated. I bet white guys watching the movie thought the Stacy getting raped was more disturbing --- it's natural to worry more about your own.

But the most disturbing scenes were when animals got killed and butchered --- not props, not special effects. A turtle, a monkey, and a muskrat were killed on screen

I'm of indigenous ancestry, and it's very different when you see one of your own kind get violated.
My ancestors probably raped yours

you ancestors probably got raped by another person's ancestors
welcome to the RAPE CHAIN
93F59AC5 AFE0 4826 9587 A9B1470438FE

Disgusting movie indeed

But the most disturbing scenes were when animals got killed and butchered --- not props, not special effects. A turtle, a monkey, and a muskrat were killed on screen
Yeah that's fucked up

Straight outta Compton

I was thinking about watching it for the rape. But I don't want to see animal killings so I'll avoid

yeah i saw it. nothing horrible. I was cucked.

Last edited:
i am going to watch it today so i can reply to this thread proper.

That shit was boring as fuck

I feel infinitely more bad for the animals being killed cruely and uselessly than for some foid doing a rape scene.