Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saying anything other than looks being important is cope

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Looks define everything, if a 2/10 basement dweller who never talked to anyone in 20 years turned into a giga- chad, he would still be successful since chads never lose. Socially awkward as chad? The validation you'll receive and the tolerance people have will fix it. Dumb chad? People will be willing to teach you the skills and knowledge to become smart, if not outright pay to live a NEETlife because they just like looking at you.

Legit, every single problem you face now will be solved, if not heavily reduced. It doesn't matter where you live, chad always wins. Saying something besides looks being important is giga- cope, looks are everything.

Last edited:
Looks are everything tbh

inb4 NT copers

It's all about your genetics

It's not about millimeters of bones, it's about nanometers of genetic code. Think about that.

inb4 NT copers
Mentalceldom is kinda touchy.

I believe there are a lot of autistic truecels, virginautistmanlet comes to mind.

But when your main point subject is about autism and nothing else, it makes some people kind of inquisitive peepew.

Mentalceldom is kinda touchy.

I believe there are a lot of autistic truecels, virginautistmanlet comes to mind.

But when your main point subject is about autism and nothing else, it makes some people kind of inquisitive peepew.
most incels are not autistic though, we are just ugly. autists are outliers. 6-7/10 autists are even rarer

most incels are not autistic though, we are just ugly. autists are outliers
I'm pretty socially awkward. I haven't had the proper care early in life to form social skills and behave normally around others pewpew.

I'm pretty socially awkward. I haven't had the proper care early in life to form social skills and behave normally around others pewpew.
how would you rate yourself out of 10?

Chad theory is more legit than gravity.

Genetics determine your life quality and choices.

There is one thing which is more important than your looks - Personality :soy: :soy: :soy:

The literal moment the egg in your mom was fertilized by your dads sperm you entire life was decided. No matter how long it is, the entire thing was rigged from that one nanosecond, that freeze frame in time. If you failed there, it was over.

looks are harmonically tied to the inside of your body, the inside maintains the outside etc.

Yeah its all about it

True ..Looks does get one through most of the hurdles in life...I have seen people get success not only in romantic life but also in professional life just because they got the looks..