Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Saying anything other than looks mattering is just cherrypicking.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
99% of people here (excluding larpers) are ugly.

Seriously.

If you're an incel, it's because of looks 99% of the time

Money, Status, NT. they don't make a foid's pussy wet.

I suppose you can bring exceptions to the rule, but that is CHERRYPICKING

Actually money does make pussies wet. Several studies have indicated women find the same guy more attractive if they know he's rich. Same with social status.

Money might not make pussy wet, but women will pretend it is and still fuck you if you're rich

Actually money does make pussies wet. Several studies have indicated women find the same guy more attractive if they know he's rich. Same with social status.
"same guy" = same chadlite

no status or money will make a 3/10 truecel sexually attractive

it only works if attraction already exists on looks alone

Status is absolutely legit. So many subhumans ascend through status. How many ascend through surgery? Almost none.

"same guy" = same chadlite

no status or money will make a 3/10 truecel sexually attractive

it only works if attraction already exists on looks alone

Its relative. The same guy was more attractive when the foid realized he had money. My point is money does add perceived value. If you deny this, youre denying evolutionary biology.

Status is absolutely legit. So many subhumans ascend through status. How many ascend through surgery? Almost none.
"so many"

any stats to back this up?
Its relative. The same guy was more attractive when the foid realized he had money. My point is money does add perceived value. If you deny this, youre denying evolutionary biology.
I'm not denying Money and Status as factors per se.

What i'm saying is that 99% of time (or 98%) that an incel is due to LOOKS

I would agree to this only if you can prove to me that every guy on here is a 3/10 or below in looks. I dont see how a 5/10 guy making good money/being NT cant ascend. Ive seen enough examples in my life.

I would agree to this only if you can prove to me that every guy on here is a 3/10 or below in looks. I dont see how a 5/10 guy making good money/being NT cant ascend. Ive seen enough examples in my life.
you skipped over 4/10s (convientelly)

also how many of those 5/10 "incels" can actually get a 1/10?

think about it

you skipped over 4/10s (convientelly)

also how many of those 5/10 "incels" can actually get a 1/10?

think about it

Most guys here wouldnt touch a 1/10 foid with a 10 foot pole, lets be honest. Our standards are a good part of why we're rotting here. Not that iam saying going for a foid looksmatch is unreasonable. But with the options foids have these days, using looks alone to attract foids would require 8/10 or above. On the other hand, if you present a package along with money/NT, you can somewhat get away with being close to 5/10.

Most guys here wouldnt touch a 1/10 foid with a 10 foot pole, lets be honest. Our standards are a good part of why we're rotting here. Not that iam saying going for a foid looksmatch is unreasonable. But with the options foids have these days, using looks alone to attract foids would require 8/10 or above. On the other hand, if you present a package along with money/NT, you can somewhat get away with being close to 5/10.
proves my point

you need an insane amount of money/status to compenstate for being subhuman.

aka cherrypicking

proves my point

you need an insane amount of money/status to compenstate for being subhuman.

aka cherrypicking

If you want a looksmatch foid and youre below 8/10, then yes. You need to display status/high income. How is this cherry picking though?

If you want a looksmatch foid and youre below 8/10, then yes. You need to display status/high income. How is this cherry picking though?
because most men aren't rich or famous, duh

because most men aren't rich or famous, duh

Most sub-8 men who get laid do it by displaying high income/status/NT. If anything, examples of guys who get laid simply due to their looks is cherry picking since there are so few of them.

Most sub-8 men who get laid do it by displaying high income/status/NT. If anything, examples of guys who get laid simply due to their looks is cherry picking since there are so few of them.
cope.

most of those dudes are betabuxxers or fucking drunk chicks

most of those dudes are betabuxxers or fucking drunk chicks

This is what you tell yourself to cope. But in reality, its not all or nothing. A 6/10 guy in a relationship might have to spend on dates, etc. but imo hes not on the same boat as a 2/10 guy whos spending shit loads of money on a foid just for her to tolerate his presence.

Personally I believe foids will fuck guys with money only because they have money not because they're attracted to them

This is what you tell yourself to cope. But in reality, its not all or nothing. A 6/10 guy in a relationship might have to spend on dates, etc. but imo hes not on the same boat as a 2/10 guy whos spending shit loads of money on a foid just for her to tolerate his presence.
teracope

you are still one of those morons who think "kissing = fakecel"

if it truly is all or nothing, then why can a 6/10 get a foid offline than online

I dont see how thats relevant tbh.

Iam saying its not all or nothing. Youre branding a 6/10 and 2/10 guy as betabuxxers but one objectively has a better life than the other.
strawman

Money. they don't make a foid's pussy wet.
I don't care tbh. Make me rich then I will stop labelling myself an incel. Theres no point in crying over not getting a "true" relatioship when you have the world in your hand. Take dan bilzerian for example, the guy just doesn't care and fuck countless hot bitches.

Last edited:
then why can a 6/10 get a foid offline than online

6/10 guys mostly get laid using social circles/being NT, etc. This is how they do it offline, ive talked about this many times. Yes, some of them do have to display decent income/status, but not as much as a 2/10 guy.

The only way you can get laid as a broke, low status male is by being >=8/10 on the looks scale. Even then, youre paying a high cost if you choose to be with one foid; you are giving up the time you could have potentially spent fkin any other foid.

I don't care tbh. Make me rich then I will stop labelling myself an incel. Theres no point in crying over not getting laid when you have the world in your hand. Take dan bilzerian for example, the guy just doesn't care and fuck countless hot bitches.

How many rich guys do we have here? None. Point proven. Rich guys cannot be incel unless deformed. " Its all looks" is a poor man's cope.

Looks matter 100%. Without the minimum physical attractiveness, she wouldnt date you regardless of other factors.

How many rich guys do we have here? None. Point proven. Rich guys cannot be incel unless deformed. " Its all looks" is a poor man's cope.
"rich" is an outlier, such as good looking, and is much harder

Looks matter 100%. Without the minimum physical attractiveness, she wouldnt date you regardless of other factors.

Saying looks matter is not the same as saying only looks matter.

Saying looks matter is not the same as saying only looks matter.
This.

Looks are necessary but not sufficient to get laid. Or anything else. That should be my tagline on here but I don't want to ruffle feathers.

This.

Looks are necessary but not sufficient to get laid. Or anything else. That should be my tagline on here but I don't want to ruffle feathers.

Looks are sufficient if you're >=8/10. Any level below that and its next to impossible to get laid with looks alone.

Looks are sufficient if you're >=8/10. Any level below that and its next to impossible to get laid with looks alone.
That's a fair compromise to me and a much better definition/interpretation of sub8 law.

money's legit, but you'd need a lot to really get a foid wet

how many people on this forum are 6-7 range?

This but it's impossible for everyone to be rich and famous.
It's mathematically impossible that everyone knew everyone

Not many, which proves my point that 6s and 7s can't be Incels, even if they don't get many matches on tinder.
well it proves my point that people here are incels due to looks and exception are cherrypicking

Last edited:
well ir prove my point that people here are incels due to looks and exception are cherrypicking

6s and 7s cant get away with only being good looking though. Thats my point. Its looks + other factors if youre sub-8.

6s and 7s cant get away with only being good looking though. Thats my point. Its looks + other factors if youre sub-8.
you're changing the subject

I said people here are incels due to looks, and outside of cherrpicked situations, I am right

period, end of discussion

Last edited:
Status and money can make them hop on your dick and that's all that matters. I don't care about making them wet, satisfying them or being genuinely attractive to them. They are worthless and their opinion of me means nothing as long as I get to fulfill the need to have sex.

Status and money can make them hop on your dick and that's all that matters. I don't care about making them wet, satisfying them or being genuinely attractive to them. They are worthless and their opinion of me means nothing as long as I get to fulfill the need to have sex.
you need an extremely high amount for that to happen as an incel

you need an extremely high amount for that to happen as an incel
Of course, I still overall agree with you. You'd need immense quantities of those to succed at this, if even for just having sex.

"so many"

any stats to back this up?

I'm not denying Money and Status as factors per se.

in all honesty a shit ton of artists,musicians,youtubers,streamers etc etc have "ascended" through statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing.

in all honesty a shit ton of artists,musicians,youtubers,streamers etc etc have "ascended" through statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing.
cherrypicked buddy boyo

cherrypicked buddy boyo
obviously you need to have an insane amount of status and money to "ascend" as an lower tier normie and even more as an incel.Going to sea or other third world countries would make the requirements for status and money to be lower but still you need quite a lot.life is brutal