Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Saying the truth whilst in a dirty shithole doesn't invalidate said truth, Truth is TRUTH regardless of where it is spoken

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200325 182502 Reddit
Jfl at these coping ITcels trying to say that dropping blackpilled truths in a dirty apartment therefore invalidates the blackpill.

Truth is truth and saying the based & blackpilled truth whilst
  • in a dirty environment
  • In Afghanistan
  • In WWII Germany
  • In the Grand Canyon
  • In a Dragons lair
  • In kingslanding
  • In Mandalore
  • In HELL/ HADES
  • In Valhalla
  • E.t.c
Doesn't make the truth any less true
The truth is the truth regardless of where it is said. My blackpilled brothers born in the Incel Cinematic Universe! Hearken my words! Spread the vicious blackpilled truth no matter where you are! Fuck these ITcopers to Stuttgart and back

Don't you just love that the easily observable propaganda tactics utilized to dehumanize and humiliate the "enemy" have managed to survive for this long?

Just make your "enemy" fat, a slob, stupid, obnoxious or whatever else and slap on a phrase the "enemy" used before, and suddenly it's top-quality humor pewpew.

Everything a non-Chad does is unacceptable without a second thought.

Hard to shit on 30+ women when they SMV mog me from venus to Alpha centuri.

That guys a chad though.
Then that argument of IT is worthless. They try to make him look equally worthless loser as a 30+ foid. But from a SMV view he will easily slay many foids so yeah he still has the right to talk shit.

Then that argument of IT is worthless. They try to make him look equally worthless loser as a 30+ foid. But from a SMV view he will easily slay many foids so yeah he still has the right to talk shit.

Look at the comment about his bare foot. If any one of us had said it, most comments would be abt looks.

They are trying to cope with the undeniable proof of the blackpill
nice avi btw

They're REALLY having a hard time attacking the guy for his looks so they switch to talking about the room :lul:

OP is right
I hate this shit in which words are not enough, it has to be from either someone high and mighty or the poor unfortunate pity person

I didn't even notice the text on top at first. Pretty dirty room tbh

Super Computer IQ
Dehumanizing the enemy. Classic ideological Subversion tactic

View attachment 222255Jfl at these coping ITcels trying to say that dropping blackpilled truths in a dirty apartment therefore invalidates the blackpill.

Truth is truth and saying the based & blackpilled truth whilst
  • in a dirty environment
  • In Afghanistan
  • In WWII Germany
  • In the Grand Canyon
  • In a Dragons lair
  • In kingslanding
  • In Mandalore
  • In HELL/ HADES
  • In Valhalla
  • E.t.c
Doesn't make the truth any less true
The truth is the truth regardless of where it is said. My blackpilled brothers born in the Incel Cinematic Universe! Hearken my words! Spread the vicious blackpilled truth no matter where you are! Fuck these ITcopers to Stuttgart and back
Tbh that's a foid's job to be cleaning that shit up anyways.

If a foid cant even do that, then she's worthless.

Don't you just love that the easily observable propaganda tactics utilized to dehumanize and humiliate the "enemy" have managed to survive for this long?

Just make your "enemy" fat, a slob, stupid, obnoxious or whatever else and slap on a phrase the "enemy" used before, and suddenly it's top-quality humor pewpew.
Tbh that's a foid's job to be cleaning that shit up anyways.

If a foid cant even do that, then she's worthless.
High IQ
All foids should be doing nothing but cooking and cleaning and sucking their husbands dicks
Hard to shit on 30+ women when they SMV mog me from venus to Alpha centuri.
SMV is just that. SMV. it cant build civilizations or make great scientific discoveries. Even the highest SMV is meaningless and cant cure St. COVID-19cel
nice avi btw
:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:
OP is right
I hate this shit in which words are not enough, it has to be from either someone high and mighty or the poor unfortunate pity person
Based. The truth should be the truth whether it is said by MEEKS or by a turbo manlet (st. Bagelcel)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back