Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Scale of orbiting is insane

• Thread starter Deleted member 8206
  • Start date
Deleted member 8206

Deleted member 8206

Clowns roll out
-
I started some new shitty runescape ripoff out of boredom to check it out and kill some time and joined its discord server and literally EVERY SINGLE CONVERSATION involves 2foids that are on said server. Everyone offers them mats,items etc one of the foids when asked about killing stuff to get mats for crafting said "i dont need to do it my guild mates do it for me" lol. In discord all the guys are hitting on each of them and whole server is flooded with ppl doing soy-tinder jokes to impress said foids.

Holy shit maybe its cause i havent been in many normie spaces even in games for some time but i doubt orbiting was this bad like year or so ago.

Foids ruin communities, I hope they are never allowed here.

Females have such easy lives.

Last edited:
I refuse to associate with normies at this point

What was once male only spaces are now infested with foids, why guys orbit is beyond me, they must have no self awareness

Sadly this isn't anything new. From WoW to SWG They've destroyed guilds and friendships.

I usually leave a online game if a foid enters the chat, can’t stand the beta boys kissing her feet

What game and discord are you talking about?
I want to go fuck with them.

Sadly this isn't anything new. From WoW to SWG They've destroyed guilds and friendships.
ive been in a mmo guilds years ago too but i never expierenced orbiting at a scale i saw today, it makes me wonder have things gotten so much worse since then or was it just a coincidence

I started some new shitty runescape ripoff out of boredom to check it out and kill some time and joined its discord server and literally EVERY SINGLE CONVERSATION involves 2foids that are on said server. Everyone offers them mats,items etc one of the foids when asked about killing stuff to get mats for crafting said "i dont need to do it my guild mates do it for me" lol. In discord all the guys are hitting on each of them and whole server is flooded with ppl doing soy-tinder jokes to impress said foids.

Holy shit maybe its cause i havent been in many normie spaces even in games for some time but i doubt orbiting was this bad like year or so ago.

LMAOOOOO
Imagine playing a shitty runescape copy for 11+ hours a day to give some foids some items made of fucking pixels, worth no monetary value, just so they can try but fail to get into their pants, wasting their lives while the females live their best lives fucking Chad and Tyrone on the cock carousel.

It has been over for a long time.

ive been in a mmo guilds years ago too but i never expierenced orbiting at a scale i saw today, it makes me wonder have things gotten so much worse since then or was it just a coincidence
It might have gotten worse, I haven't been apart of a guild in a few years. But I remember everyone who I played with in an MMO has a story of a female destroying a community.

No orbiter in the history of orbiting has ever gotten pussy from orbiting.

Orbiters make me sick. They live in complete denial that they're incels. Those who refuse to swallow the black pill, are truly sickening.

It has always been this way. I played wow 2008-2010. Every single foid was orbited to death. That's why to this day I always play foid characters in online games. All you need to do is type like a foid and you will be showered with free stuff.

That's why to this day I always play foid characters in online games. All you need to do is type like a foid and you will be showered with free stuff.
High IQ, cucks deserve no mercy.

This is why you play osrs as female :feelshmm: