Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill SCAR in the new Lion King movie is a gigachad. Foids will be getting wet over him this time and calling him “Daddy”

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
The same foids that were 5 years old when they first saw lion king and cried when mufasa died, are now in their final forms as eugenics automaton estrogen vials who crave to be dominated, manhandled, choked out and analed by large high testosterone killers.. the things that used to make them sad/cry, now make their pussies wet.

Check out what Scar looks like in the Lion King remake.. He’s the lion version of a hybrid Jason momoa and Richard Ramirez.

• PCT
  • High PFL / vertically narrow eyes
  • Green eyes
  • Sick eye scar
  • High fwhr
  • Downturned mouth
  • Thick black NW0 mane
  • Extremely low trust
  • Psychopath/narcissist
  • High testosterone
  • Killer
  • deep high T voice
  • low bodyfat%

Bitches will be getting wet when he digs his claws into mufasa’s paws. We’re gonna be seeing memes like “if Scar was a person he’d be daddy”.. and bluepill cucks on Twitter will be confused as to why girls would love such a despicable killer.

I bet he will also framemog and heightmog Simba. I bet he has the sick narrow waist/broad shoulders/long limbs while Mufasa and Simba have more blocky “bear mode” physiques.

Last edited:
take the lionpill

Felinepill is just as brutal as dogpill.

if it resembles a dog it mogs you

Cope, Mufasa will mog Scar and take all the foids.
That only happens in the movies. In the real world, mufasa would be incel with scar around.

I always thought that Scar was supposed to be an incel who got cucked by his Chad brother Mufasa ngl.

The same foids that were 5 years old when they first saw lion king and cried when mufasa died, are now in their final forms as eugenics automaton estrogen vials who crave to be dominated, manhandled, choked out and analed by large high testosterone killers.. the things that used to make them sad/cry, now make their pussies wet.

Check out what Scar looks like in the Lion King remake.. He’s the lion version of a hybrid Jason momoa and Richard Ramirez.

View attachment 108139

• PCT
  • Green eyes
  • Sick eye scar
  • High fwhr
  • Downturned mouth
  • Thick black NW0 mane
  • Extremely low trust
  • Psychopath/narcissist
  • High testosterone
  • Killer
  • deep high T voice
  • low bodyfat%
Bitches will be getting wet when he digs his claws into mufasa’s paws. We’re gonna be seeing memes like “if Scar was a person he’d be daddy”.. and bluepill cucks on Twitter will be confused as to why girls would love such a despicable killer.

I bet he will also framemog and heightmog Simba. I bet he has the sick narrow waist/broad shoulders/long limbs while Mufasa and Simba have more blocky “bear mode” physiques.
Kek nice find. Do you think green eyes are a halo on males? Or does eye color apply to foids only?

Kek nice find. Do you think green eyes are a halo on males? Or does eye color apply to foids only?
Def. eye halo is huge on men.
I always thought that Scar was supposed to be an incel who got cucked by his Chad brother Mufasa ngl.
That’s cause he wasn’t really a chad in the cartoon version. He has a fragile narrow long face underdeveloped sublion who wanted the robust king treatment

This Scar looks cool. Maybe it will make foids attempt the "lionpill", getting themselves killed in the process.

Yes and they changed him in to a thug

View attachment 108139

• PCT
  • Green eyes
  • Sick eye scar
  • High fwhr
  • Downturned mouth
  • Thick black NW0 mane
  • Extremely low trust
  • Psychopath/narcissist
  • High testosterone
  • Killer
  • deep high T voice
  • low bodyfat%

What is PCT @RegisterUserName?

What's Pfl and fwhr again?

What's Pfl and fwhr again?
PFL = palpebral fissue length. Eyeball width.
Fwhr = facial width height ratio . High fwhr = wide but vertically compact midface. High prenatal T trait.

View attachment 108139

• PCT
  • Green eyes
  • Sick eye scar
  • High fwhr
  • Downturned mouth
  • Thick black NW0 mane
  • Extremely low trust
  • Psychopath/narcissist
  • High testosterone
  • Killer
  • deep high T voice
  • low bodyfat%

JFL at girls getting wet just for a fic.character.
Even if they get wet just for a voice tone,is pathetic.
But hey,i saw the same with zootopia.Girls falling in love with a 3d fox and mens getting horny with a fucking female bunny.
People are scary OP.
By the way is just not fair.The actor who played the fox,just have the ideal voice for him.Suit well.Only for a damn voice.Can't believe how stupid people are.

JFL at girls getting wet just for a fic.character.
Even if they get wet just for a voice tone,is pathetic.
But hey,i saw the same with zootopia.Girls falling in love with a 3d fox and mens getting horny with a fucking female bunny.
People are scary OP.
By the way is just not fair.The actor who played the fox,just have the ideal voice for him.Suit well.Only for a damn voice.Can't believe how stupid people are.
It’s not people getting horny over animals. Bestiality is not normal at all even among the most degenerate of people. Animals portrayed in CGI or in cartoons have human features so we can relate to them. The girl animals have wide hips, narrow waists, big eyes, big chests/breasts and neotonous features. Typical Stacy shit. And the men are the opposite. Large robust wide frames, vertically narrow eyes, robust faces, Norwood 0, larger than the the females etc. basically built for murder.. male chimp brains see high estorgen fat deposits and dicks get hard.

Otherwise, can you tell the difference between a male and a female squirrel, or read their facial expressions or determine if they have high genetic quality?
Coming soon........the elephant pill
View attachment 108165
Elephants are cute af tbh

Reminds me of based Mel Gibson.

This will go down in the history books. The transition from good to evil in the west. From meritocracy to just be pretty and thugmaxx. From portraying the "villains" as outsider failures rejected by society to a total embrace of sexxxxxy evil and narcissism.

It’s not people getting horny over animals. Bestiality is not normal at all even among the most degenerate of people. Animals portrayed in CGI or in cartoons have human features so we can relate to them. The girl animals have wide hips, narrow waists, big eyes, big chests/breasts and neotonous features. Typical Stacy shit. And the men are the opposite. Large robust wide frames, vertically narrow eyes, robust faces, Norwood 0, larger than the the females etc. basically built for murder.. male chimp brains see high estorgen fat deposits and dicks get hard.

Otherwise, can you tell the difference between a male and a female squirrel, or read their facial expressions or determine if they have high genetic quality?

Elephants are cute af tbh
I didn't tell it for that man,watch closely.
Disney always make protagonist good looking.Even animals.Yeah man i know antro animals have human features and due to that,we can relate to them.
The thing that i fucking hate is that even lookism apply on fucking 3d animated movies.
Why on earth a girl would have an obsession with an attractive antro lion,for example???? is just stupid,no sense and disgusting.
They are just fictional characters.They don't fucking exist.I have the impression of people worshiping them.
Even some fans want some characters to be together,to be a couple.Other people don't want that to happen because they are from different species.My question is WHO THE FUCK CARES? IS JUST A FUCKING MOVIE!!!!!
I repeat,lookism apply even on disney movies.That remind me real life too and i get really pissed.
Disney put attractive character and at the same time the still sell that stupid idea of the inner beauty,the magic personality.Stupid utopy.

I didn't tell it for that man,watch closely.
Disney always make protagonist good looking.Even animals.Yeah man i know antro animals have human features and due to that,we can relate to them.
The thing that i fucking hate is that even lookism apply on fucking 3d animated movies.
Why on earth a girl would have an obsession with an attractive antro lion,for example???? is just stupid,no sense and disgusting.
They are just fictional characters.They don't fucking exist.I have the impression of people worshiping them.
Even some fans want some characters to be together,to be a couple.Other people don't want that to happen because they are from different species.My question is WHO THE FUCK CARES? IS JUST A FUCKING MOVIE!!!!!
I repeat,lookism apply even on disney movies.That remind me real life too and i get really pissed.
Disney put attractive character and at the same time the still sell that stupid idea of the inner beauty,the magic personality.Stupid utopy.
Lookism applies everywhere.. to expect it to not apply somewhere, or to be surprised when it does, it just stupid. Looks are all any spceies has. They are not at all skin deep and even those who deny looks theory, still believe in it in practice, even thought they might not know it. Lookism is OBVIOUS and accepted by everyone, it’s just people deny it to seem like better people who care about the soul or whatever malleable characteristics.. it’s chimps doing stupid low IQ chimp shit

Lookism applies everywhere.. to expect it to not apply somewhere, or to be surprised when it does, it just stupid. Looks are all any spceies has. They are not at all skin deep and even those who deny looks theory, still believe in it in practice, even thought they might not know it. Lookism is OBVIOUS and accepted by everyone, it’s just people deny it to seem like better people who care about the soul or whatever malleable characteristics.. it’s chimps doing stupid low IQ chimp shit
Well i would love to watch a movie without the stupid comments of people about a character looks,but is impossible.
OH HE'S SO HOT,SO HANDSOME,SO FOXY,SO BLA BLA BLA BLAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The lionpill will for sure be popularized.

According national geographics, a black mane is attractive to female lions. Scar would slay IRL.

According national geographics, a black mane is attractive to female lions. Scar would slay IRL.

My hair is black and sorta resembles a mane, it's too bad female humans aren't attracted to the same things.

Nah the new Scar looks like this ......

scar-thelionking.jpg
scar-lionking-liveaction.jpg

Still mogs most human men tho.

SCAR is the Jeremy Meeks of lions.

Nah the new Scar looks like this ......

scar-thelionking.jpg
scar-lionking-liveaction.jpg

Still mogs most human men tho.
I know I saw those wtf he looks gigachad in 2 pics then totally diff in the others .. looks like a balding, underdeveloped, narrow framed, long face oldcel in these pics

Def. eye halo is huge on men.
It’s over. I’m starting to have dysmorphia over my dark brown (almost black) eyes. No wonder almost all villains have dark eyes. Foids can’t like us

It’s over. I’m starting to have dysmorphia over my dark brown (almost black) eyes. No wonder almost all villains have dark eyes. Foids can’t like us
Nah. Eye color isn’t that big a deal. Brown eyes are not a death sentence . Colored eyes are just a +1

Nah. Eye color isn’t that big a deal. Brown eyes are not a death sentence . Colored eyes are just a +1
Just out of curiosity is there a pro to having dark eyes? I hear we have better reaction time.

Is this a "I want to be featured on IT" thread?

Is this a "I want to be featured on IT" thread?
Nah but it might be featured. But blackpill that bitches love despicable paychopathic killers while bluepill IT soyboys think bitches like haircuts and decent nice personalities
Just out of curiosity is there a pro to having dark eyes? I hear we have better reaction time.
I think they look lower trust and more dangerous. Obv everything else needs to be there like LORs and browridge and things but at a certain level of looks, dark eyes add to dangerousness

The Lionpill destroyed me

High IQ.

Just as how our society used to value different qualities in males and guided females to appreciate them, now females are encouraged to pursue the low inhib dark triadmaxxed Chads.

This will go down in the history books. The transition from good to evil in the west. From meritocracy to just be pretty and thugmaxx. From portraying the "villains" as outsider failures rejected by society to a total embrace of sexxxxxy evil and narcissism.

Indeed. Femoids don't really care either way. They have no principles, aside from whoever is the winner.

I know I saw those wtf he looks gigachad in 2 pics then totally diff in the others .. looks like a balding, underdeveloped, narrow framed, long face oldcel in these pics

So basically how he looked in the cartoon