Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Scared of becoming homeless

W

worstcel

Banned
-
So atm I just LDAR 24/7 since summer, dropped out of high school 1.6 months ago, and realize this is going to make me more likely to become homeless. I know for a fact when I turn 18 my parents won't want me anymore, so I will be on the streets somewhere, probably gonna rope cuz i have social anxiety and cannot ask for money cuz of this. I'd rather die than go back to high school, my brain doesnt want to function anymore and I'm using my remaining braincels (bad pun) on this site. I dont even feel like eating anymore, my body basically wants to die. I have no energy to move anymore either, I get slower each day. I guess some people were meant to die, it is unfortunate that I had to be that person.

And I will not go ER either, no matter how much I hate being the genetically inferior one. There is no point.

Sounds like major depressive disorder, might wanna get dat checked out I can't feel my penis when I fap

Two pieces advice buddy boyo.
1. JFL at calling yourself an incel when you're not even 18
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
2. If you end up homeless, pull the suicide ploy, get involuntarily committed to psych ward, and get put on fast access to accommodation and welfare services.

So atm I just LDAR 24/7 since summer, dropped out of high school 1.6 months ago, and realize this is going to make me more likely to become homeless. I know for a fact when I turn 18 my parents won't want me anymore, so I will be on the streets somewhere, probably gonna rope cuz i have social anxiety and cannot ask for money cuz of this. I'd rather die than go back to high school, my brain doesnt want to function anymore and I'm using my remaining braincels (bad pun) on this site. I dont even feel like eating anymore, my body basically wants to die. I have no energy to move anymore either, I get slower each day. I guess some people were meant to die, it is unfortunate that I had to be that person.

And I will not go ER either, no matter how much I hate being the genetically inferior one. There is no point.

Stay with your parents. Iam 32 and still stay with mine.

School is the best place to meet underage women, you have to go back

Two pieces advice buddy boyo.
1. JFL at calling yourself an incel when you're not even 18
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
2. If you end up homeless, pull the suicide ploy, get involuntarily committed to psych ward, and get put on fast access to accommodation and welfare services.
1. I'm done growing, reached dads manlet height of 5'7 and havent grown for 2 years now, I just have horrible genes which is why I'm here

2. That's most likely what I'm gonna do, that or I literally rope cuz psych wards give me anxiety.

I'm in in the near exact situation bro, same age too

what shitty parents,they'd just kick you out just like that? why did they even have you in the first place other than to make you suffer.I dropped out of highschool too around 17 but my parents still housed me and i was abe to get my GED later on and now theyre helping me get a part time job as i apply to college.Idk maybe its a cultural thing since curry parents never kick their children out no matter how bad they are.Just get your GED bro and tell your parents your gonna go to a GED program as to give them hope for your future.It's not hard,im a complete failure but even i was able to get it within a year with minimal studying.Please don't kill yourself,don't go down without a fight.

My brother, I am 30 and still live in my childhood bedroom. It's not over for you yet.

If the situation is the same in 12 years time then you should rope.

It's too soon.

either get the motivation for suicide or work hard as you possibly can to make money

no other options, bro

most inkels are headed to the rope or homelessness ngl

Can't you just wageslave?
I suggest trying everything before ending your life at such a young age.

I'm sorry man. My mother would kick me out too if i stopped wageslaving.