Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Scared of dark

S

shibo

Officer
Is anyone else scared to go downstairs to get food at like midnight or later. I am scared of a ghost of something. I am actualy scared rn to go get cheetos

I hate the dark when I'm outside, but not when I'm inside

I'm spooked of going out at night. But my house is ok.

I don't fear the dark. I fear whatever nutjob that lurks within it.
It's just my paranoid disorder I guess but still.

damn anxiety makes me irrational

I am just afraid to fall down some stairs when it is dark.

I love dark. There is nothing better then walking through the woods in the dark, with moonlight casting lights trough trees that blend with the shadows on the ground. It's beautiful.

Whenever I start getting scared that I'll get killed, I remind myself the shitty moments of my life and just let myself get killed

Grow some balls,seriously, like wtf man

Is anyone else scared to go downstairs to get food at like midnight or later. I am scared of a ghost of something. I am actualy scared rn to go get cheetos
Im scared of light. Darkness hides my hideous face from me and everyone else.

I used to be scared of going downstairs because then you have to FUCKING SPRINT back up or the monster will get you but not anymore because I want to fight them tbh.

Fear of the Dark comes from a powerful imagination.. Fuck all those fakecels who called you a pussy