Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story School crush

• Thread starter IWantToBeADollarBill
  • Start date
IWantToBeADollarBill

IWantToBeADollarBill

Banned
-
I began finding a girl in my 1st period class very attractive, and I began heavily masturbating to the thought of pounding her for hours. I even fell in love. I was obsessing over her. Of course I was very depressed and obviously bad looking, so I didn't dare approach her. It was December, and I overheard a conversation in another class, that she was moving away before Christmas break. I was devastated, and desperately looked for a plan to confess my love. I had a plan to write out a long note and the last day of school, give it to her. My pussy self couldn't go through with the plan and honestly, if I had done it, I would have probably already killed myself. Instead, in class I stared deeply into her eyes and she looked away and laughed. FUCK ME and My stupid life

You'll fit right in.

too much autistic detail to be real

I began finding a girl in my 1st period class very attractive, and I began heavily masturbating to the thought of pounding her for hours. I even fell in love. I was obsessing over her. Of course I was very depressed and obviously bad looking, so I didn't dare approach her. It was December, and I overheard a conversation in another class, that she was moving away before Christmas break. I was devastated, and desperately looked for a plan to confess my love. I had a plan to write out a long note and the last day of school, give it to her. My pussy self couldn't go through with the plan and honestly, if I had done it, I would have probably already killed myself. Instead, in class I stared deeply into her eyes and she looked away and laughed. FUCK ME and My stupid life
Confess to here already! You got nothin to lose

Try telling her, you won't know the result unless you try!

if youre truly ugly you already know the result