Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel School starts again tomorrow

B

blockhead24

Banned
-
So yeah, school begins tomorrow yet again.
Again I get to see all the chads and staceys talk to eachother and again I can see prime examples of the Blackpill all day long.
I get to see the whore teachers giving the chad a pass on his bullshit and flirt with him in the breaks, see the chads get all the attention of the foids and I get to see the disgusted faces of the foids yet again when they see me again.
Yet again Ill get fucked over by foids and yet again I get to see the chad(lite) I hate strive even further to full on chad level.
Yet again I get to hear the brags of the chads and staceys on how they spent their time fucking and drinking and yet again I get to experience the utter disgust, pity and hatred towards me by foids and guys alike.
And yet again, I can see all the foids wearing light, slutty clothing to reveal their bodies for chad which reminds me that ill never get that and even looking at it for too long will get me put on the spot for being a creepy pervert.
Yet again I see the chadlite I hate (i really need a name for that fucker) flourish in every single aspect,day by day, hell, he probably looks even more chad-like now after this 2 week holiday.

Here we go again huh boys? I guess its time to go ER swallow up that shit and cope the pain away as much as possible.
Fuck me.

same boyo. Are you from germany too?

Hire a lawyer

Same. Good thing is that I only have 3 more weeks, 2 exams and then I'm done with school.
I'm glad the holidays are over because I want to be out of school finally.

There is no future for an incel that dwells on females during school, not going to get them anyways.
You can only careermax tbh, and hope for better copes in the future.

I See here only German Guys, its really over !
Germany has changed after the migrant crisis, Chaddams, Changs and Abduls flooding the Chad Market !!!

In german

Ich sehw viele Frauen mit gut aussehenden Afrikanern und Flüchtlingen !

Männer sind froh wenn Sie eine fette Frau abkriegen tztt

starting? Mine is ending soon

damn. I'm glad I'm neet