Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Schools are completely built around Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
- Early enter,early exit hours so he can hang out with his friends for 3 extra hours.İncels who go to school to actually learn stuff has to wake up süper early so Chad can fuck roasties for 3 more hours.
- Neutral,centrist judgment system against bullying.Chad can easily recover from it bcs even ıf he stabs a incel he will still have friends.While incels get punished for hurting Chad's knuckles while he was beating hım.
- Basketball and football fields are open 24-7 for Chads to play.
- Teachers always forgive the Chad.He is so young and has a life,he of course couldnt remember he had to bring paints and brushes to school during art class 4 weeks in a row silly ☺️.
Oh whats that ? Ugly looking student forget an extremely pointless thing ? LEASH HİM TO THE CROSS,this is a serious place of education.

It is a Chad only world out there. :feelsbadman:

School sucks. Brainwashing center and that’s it. Everyone in my class was dumb normtards no better than the negros not in my class because they were smoking pot out back. Now you have a generation fully enveloped in crap like gender studies and equal rights and insane uniqueness (which ironically makes you the least unique person) all while learning nothing of actual value.

Atleast with sports it’s something, although really sports and other physical classes should be swapped for militaristic ones similar to boot camp or whatever. I’d also take a lot of said sport budget and put it into more specific yet shorter classes. Instead of learning algebra 1-9 or whatever you just learn algebra which is the basics of every class. High school goes from 4 years to 1.5-2

even as late as university, popular male students can get a professor's admiration by being a party animal, popular with girls, or even just good at soccer or whatever the fuck, which immediately translates into an advantage during exam time, meanwhile nerds get treated more harshly during examinations because "they can handle it"

JFL at that entire institution

- Early enter,early exit hours so he can hang out with his friends for 3 extra hours.İncels who go to school to actually learn stuff has to wake up süper early so Chad can fuck roasties for 3 more hours.
- Neutral,centrist judgment system against bullying.Chad can easily recover from it bcs even ıf he stabs a incel he will still have friends.While incels get punished for hurting Chad's knuckles while he was beating hım.
- Teachers always forgive the Chad.He is so young and has a life,he of course couldnt remember he had to bring paints and brushes to school during art class 4 weeks in a row silly ☺️.
Oh whats that ? Ugly looking student forget an extremely pointless thing ? LEASH HİM TO THE CROSS,this is a serious place of education.
This tbh. Hated the lenient/cool teachers more than the strict teachers, because the strict teacher controlled everyone while the lenient teachers didn't have the chimps (e.g. chads/normalfags/girls) under control while an incel that did something wrong or retaliated against their bullying was punished.
even as late as university, popular male students can get a professor's admiration by being a party animal, popular with girls, or even just good at soccer or whatever the fuck, which immediately translates into an advantage during exam time, meanwhile nerds get treated more harshly during examinations because "they can handle it"

JFL at that entire insitution

Atleast with sports it’s something, although really sports and other physical classes should be swapped for militaristic ones similar to boot camp or whatever. I’d also take a lot of said sport budget and put it into more specific yet shorter classes. Instead of learning algebra 1-9 or whatever you just learn algebra which is the basics of every class. High school goes from 4 years to 1.5-2
I’ll be making a thread today maybe on the perfect idea for school. I’ll @ you.

Yep school was brutal.

JFL at that entire institution
Professors rarely interact with students here, seems to be a more sausage factory style affair where they do their lecture and then just go back to their research, much more detached than high school,

Professors rarely interact with students here, seems to be a more sausage factory style affair where they do their lecture and then just go back to their research, much more detached than high school,
Ngl, pretty good for incels when they are in anonymity, if many people actually knew me by name I would probably have far worse grades. In anonymity work is far easier. In the school I always was dragged down with grades for morals/participation, because teachers didn't like me and found an easy way to drag me down despite having good grades in written form - with bad oral grades there is nobody who can really complain, because there is nothing obvious about them or any personal bias. Funny moment when you have A/Bs in written form and then suddenly get a new C/D/even worse in oral form. Oral grades are a joke ngl.

Chad or death

Ngl, pretty good for incels when they are in anonymity, if many people actually knew me by name I would probably have far worse grades. In anonymity work is far easier. In the school I always was dragged down with grades for morals/participation, because teachers didn't like me and found an easy way to drag me down despite having good grades in written form - with bad oral grades there is nobody who can really complain, because there is nothing obvious about them or any personal bias. Funny moment when you have A/Bs in written form and then suddenly get a new C/D/even worse in oral form. Oral grades are a joke ngl.
I was on very good terms with my mathematics and physics teachers, both of whom were males except one old female physics one. They seemed to value hard work. English and social science teachers seemed to value chads more.

all 3 of the guys who used to bully me in school when i was a kid, all had no problem getting girlfriends.

just be a bully sociopath theory

And university is still the same but with everything 1000x worse

The funny part is that this will make chads and foids, who are literally braindead because they never had to think even once in their lives, go on and lead the next generation of retards

i got in school and i got out as soon as possible. even lunchtime annoyed me i thought the day would go quicker if it wasn't there

School sucks. Brainwashing center and that’s it. Everyone in my class was dumb normtards no better than the negros not in my class because they were smoking pot out back. Now you have a generation fully enveloped in crap like gender studies and equal rights and insane uniqueness (which ironically makes you the least unique person) all while learning nothing of actual value.

this. you sit around all day like like a cuckold listening to the wisdom of your foid teachers :feelskek: it's fucking useless people should learn stuff like math/physics and hard gymcel until 14 and then be put into apprenticeships with like 2 days of classes each week where only the most essential stuff is taught and not by some idiot from the university but by people who work in the field. no wonder people feel incapable of doing anything myself included, well getting rejected all your life is one thing :feelskek: the other is not having achieved anything by your mid 20s you think that's just what life is and ldar