Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel School's starting thursday, give me tips

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date

Tips?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
School's starting bros and im nervous as fuck, especially since i fucked up my first year at uni by being a high inhib quiet fuck. I want to change this during the 2nd year, where can i meet new people and possibly foids? We don't have sorority houses here, no on campus dorms either ( Yeah this isn't America ). Wait why am i asking for this kind of advice from incels, oh well help me if possible :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

try being friends with other incels

try being friends with other incels
The incels in my class are all the same, they all like pokemon, etc. They have nintendo switches and they mostly share no common interest with me. Almost everyone is doing a history course to later on become a lawyer or something while i'm one of the only ones mostly likely studying it to later get a job in that field. I've tried once talking to an incel tier guy but the guy ignored me jfl

The incels in my class are all the same, they all like pokemon, etc. They have nintendo switches and they mostly share no common interest with me. Almost everyone is doing a history course to later on become a lawyer or something while i'm one of the only ones mostly likely studying it to later get a job in that field. I've tried once talking to an incel tier guy but the guy ignored me jfl
do u live in spain

There's no option to give you an actual tip, so go ER xdddddd but really trying to feign being NT if you haven't already, at least if you made an effort you will know you're actually incel

i thought u were from south europe
Yeah the conquistadorcel is because my family comes from Spain, my family has lived for many centuries in the Netherlands though.

School's starting bros and im nervous as fuck, especially since i fucked up my first year at uni by being a high inhib quiet fuck. I want to change this during the 2nd year, where can i meet new people and possibly foids? We don't have sorority houses here, no on campus dorms either ( Yeah this isn't America ). Wait why am i asking for this kind of advice from incels, oh well help me if possible :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
You have friends? I don’t

You have friends? I don’t
Small number of 3 of them, I only actively converse with 2 of them. They're all incel tier friends I've had since HS

Small number of 3 of them, I only actively converse with 2 of them. They're all incel tier friends I've had since HS
I’m not good in social situations sorry bro I wish I could help you

I want to change this during the 2nd year, where can i meet new people and possibly foids?
Anyone who says this clearly does not understand what being an incel entails

Anyone who says this clearly does not understand what being an incel entails
What's wrong with trying during uni since it's basically the last chance i have. If i can't ascend during uni then it's truly over

What's wrong with trying during uni since it's basically the last chance i have. If i can't ascend during uni then it's truly over
I’m going to assume you’re either a bluepilled incel or a fraud. Those are the only possible explainations for your outlook

I’m going to assume you’re either a bluepilled incel or a fraud. Those are the only possible explainations for your outlook
Are you a volcel or something? I know there's a big chance I'll fail but I will still try because this isn't mgtow.co

are the women in netherlands very tall
Some are but those are the aryan and i don't even mess with them they will 100% reject me. I'm currently trying to get spanish foids since i dislike race mixing i have to stick with my own :feelsokman:

Some are but those are the aryan and i don't even mess with them they will 100% reject me. I'm currently trying to get spanish foids since i dislike race mixing i have to stick with my own :feelsokman:
would u fuck arab girls

Are you a volcel or something? I know there's a big chance I'll fail but I will still try because this isn't mgtow.co
Anyone who understands the blackpill would not seriously belive that he stands a chance. You assume that just acting like an extrovert will cause everything to just fall into place and that’s not something a self aware incel would belive

Anyone who understands the blackpill would not seriously belive that he stands a chance. You assume that just acting like an extrovert will cause everything to just fall into place and that’s not something a self aware incel would belive
Ok :feelsokman:

I also live here man. Shit's unreal here, everyone is a Chad.
Yeah, i hate it

would u fuck arab girls
Eh, maybe. I'm not sure because as much as i think islam is based i don't want to deal with the foid's family. There are many arabs here at my temporary job that wear hijabs who are extremely white (my preference) but they're caked in make-up so you can only imagine how they look without fake-up

Become a history professor

High iq. "Be more social" is a meme. You can't just be more social. In order for a social interaction to successfully happen the other person has to be engaged for you to receive feedback. This doesn't happen with incels.

is it hard to get NEETbux in the Netherlands? What's it like there lifestyle-wise?
Yes you can easily get NEET, even jobless people get some neetbux in a way.

sleep in school house for weeks like me and dont go

I was waiting for you to show up :feelskek:
just gave u tip which worked for me, i could sleep for weeks, then go on exam, make best results from my class and then i was sleeping in my room again

polish education is so bad, even my 4/10 english got excellent rating lol

just gave u tip which worked for me, i could sleep for weeks, then go on exam, make best results from my class and then i was sleeping in my room again

polish education is so bad, even my 4/10 english got excellent rating lol
Legit tip i guess

Well OP, you know what to do. :feelshehe:

Bobby Fischer IQ.

Just ldar and study

No, Netherlands
Are there many ricecels too? And how about the daily life, red district, or the constant moggings? My parents have a plan to send me there for my next step of STEMmaxxing kek. Perhaps I'd go ER at the airport before I get sent there

Are there many ricecels too? And how about the daily life, red district, or the constant moggings? My parents have a plan to send me there for my next step of STEMmaxxing kek. Perhaps I'd go ER at the airport before I get sent there
just imagine seeing 6'3"+ chads everyday

1. Yes many ricecels here, most of them tourists/foreign chinese students leeching
2.Daily life is ok, it’s safe and there are no real problems. Red district idek i’ve never been there to actually go and get a hooker. Constant moggings is hell but not all Dutch guys are 6ft+, some are pretty short like me.
3. Jfl if you see our Marechaussee (Military Police kinda) that guard the airport, they will height mog you into oblivion. I remember this one guard who was like 6’5.
In the end i’m just here to get my degree and then imma leave since i’m taking an english course to increase my chances of finding work elsewhere

Become a serial killer and target random foids and chads around campus.

Don't shit yourself in front of the whole class.

I am also going into my 2nd year bro. I fucked up last year by being high inhib as shit