[News] Science confirms women are le monke, women are officially subhuman

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

Postmaxxing anime avi halo piece of shit
★★★★★
80d 18h 51m

In genetic terms, as everyone but religious extremists acknowledges, human beings are in general very similar indeed to chimpanzees.

However, scientists have now discovered that the Y chromosomes - found only in the males - of the two species are extremely dissimilar.

The new study is reported this week in hefty boffinry mag Nature, covering a study by David Page of the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical

Research in Cambridge, America, and his colleagues.

According to the boffins' analysis, most parts of the human and chimp (Pan troglodytes) genome are very similar, differing by "less than

one per cent" in gene number. But the human male's Y chromosome is hugely more complex than that of our remote arboreal cousins.

The chimp Y chromosome has only two-thirds as many distinct genes or gene families as the human Y chromosome and only 47% as many protein-coding elements.

The massive divergence between the relatively basic chimp male chromosome and the complex, information-packed one found in men

is theorised to be the result of rapid evolution taking place over the six to seven million years since humanity's remote ancestors split off

from those of chimps.

"If you're marching along the human chromosome 21, you might as well be marching along the chimp chromosome 21. It's like an unbroken piece of glass,"

Page tells Nature. "But the relationship between the human and chimp Y chromosomes has been blown to pieces."

What this means, of course, is that women are in fact much closer genetically to being chimps than men are. Some have even

interpreted the research to mean that men are "more evolved" than women, having left their heritage as apes further behind than the

ladies.

Technically speaking this is correct, but Page and his colleagues caution that most of the rapid changes taking place in men haven't

involved anything that modern civilisation would necessarily regard as evidence of superiority: the shift from poo-flinging to speech and

writing as means of expressing oneself, for instance, is unrelated to the Y chromosome.

What the Y chromosome is mainly about, seemingly, is spunkiness.

"When we sequenced the chimp genome people thought we'd understand why we have language and write poetry," says Page. "But one

of the most dramaticdifferences turns out to be sperm production." ®

Last edited:
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
54d 23h 22m
water is wet, remove their fakeup and simping shields and they are less than nothing

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
69d 13h 27m
U wanna see a monkey take the makeup off

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
45d 9h 35m
very interesting find ngl. will read all this later ngl

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
95d 6h 35m
nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★★★
88d 57m
Consideration.png

Could this be related to why women enter puberty at an earlier age then men? Women are breeding stock while men need more time for brain development?

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

Fuck Thread Shitters
-
22d 17h 19m
I always knew this, and that's why I hate them

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

★★★★★
80d 18h 51m
View attachment 244505
Could this be related to why women enter puberty at an earlier age then men? Women are breeding stock while men need more time for brain development?
possibly I don't know, I don't specialize in this field but I know in biology that complex organisms like humans take a long time to development from baby to adult because we are complex organisms.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Admiral
61d 21h 28m
Somebody tag that gorilla guy

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
71d 22h 33m

@builderseed

ngl I am pretty subhuman and chimplike so I am probably the same amount of "chimp" as foids jfl :feelskek::feelsbadman:

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

★★★★★
80d 18h 51m
@LittleBoy @MENSA_IQcel @Ap0calypse @Edmund_Kemper @FrothySolutions thoughts?

also this study should be added to the incel wiki pretty damn rare to find a study that doesn't censor itself for the precious whamenz
@SergeantIncel

Speed

Speed

Captain
★★
50d 18h 33m
"Nobody knew I was a monkey until I took off the fakeup"

TINMAN

TINMAN

Existence is cope
★★★
71d 12h 21m
This explains a lot

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

★★★★★
80d 18h 51m
@BlkPillPres

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
95d 14h 1m
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
87d 45m
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

★★★★★
80d 18h 51m
:dab::dab::dab:femoids don't deserve to be called human anymore :dab::dab::dab:

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
44d 13h 43m
Not even surprised, I mean its not like it isn't obvious men are "more evolved" than women, women are still selecting mates like they live in hunter/gatherer communities

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

★★★★★
80d 18h 51m
Not even surprised, I mean its not like it isn't obvious men are "more evolved" than women, women are still selecting mates like they live in hunter/gatherer communities
Its fucking mind-blowing that we let a primitive and less evolved species called women, dominate and ruin our lives really.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
82d 19m
Women are from stone age, and we would still be living in stone age if women were in charge

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
18d 2h 8m
Not surprised.
Considering how much studies like this are censored I’m surprised you found this. Lol no wonder simps treat women like they’re all cute animals. Bookmarking this, this will become a part of my based studies.

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
7d 13h 11m
Interesting, I'll look into this.

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

We are here because we are not free
★★★
57d 10h 27m
This is why I've said we should replace them. Almost all of our problems would disappear if we just got rid of them.

They are literal subhuman animals. They only exist because they produce more humans.

Think of all of the human progress we've lost because of them. Instead of spending billions on foid healthcare, spend it on sexbots and artificial wombs.

StormWind

StormWind

Shocked with a dosage of reality
★★★★★
4d 7h 24m
View attachment 244505

*head explodes due to IQ*

Foids start puberty sooner and mature sooner. Meaning there's less to develop.

Fliptard

Fliptard

Recruit
20d 19h 54m
Its fucking mind-blowing that we let a primitive and less evolved species called women, dominate and ruin our lives really.
Planet of the Apes (Women)

Not surprised.
Considering how much studies like this are censored I’m surprised you found this. Lol no wonder simps treat women like they’re all cute animals. Bookmarking this, this will become a part of my based studies.
Me too. Hopefully it doesn’t get deleted.

I also have similar thoughts on the simps treating them like babies at times. When they meet an incel they try to be as competent and superior as he is thinking they are equals but when chad comes around it’s back to flinging poop for chad’s scat fetish.

Last edited:
Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
18d 2h 8m
I also have similar thoughts on the simps treating them like babies at times. When they meet an incel they try to be as competent and superior as he is thinking they are equals but when chad comes around it’s back to flinging poop for chad’s scat fetish.
They fake being intellectuals just so they can go back to being hypocritical bitches jfl

grondilu

grondilu

Legend
★★
68d 13h 12m
Great find !

"What this means, of course, is that women are in fact much closer genetically to being chimps than men are."

Feminists are going to go apeshit when reading this, which is quite ironic.

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
17d 7h 44m
Now we have science there is no denying them foids are below us

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Commander
★★★★
16d 1h 59m
This is why I've said we should replace them. Almost all of our problems would disappear if we just got rid of them.
They are an evolutionary burden
Now we have science there is no denying them foids are below us
As i said in many posts: FOIDS= unfinished men.
The more a foid behaves and thinks like an adult the more masculinized she will look

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Archaeologist
-
51d 20h 49m
20% monkey, 30% ape.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Major
★★★★
9d 18h 10m
Wouldn't be surprise if their research grant got (((cancelled))).

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Commander
★★★★
16d 1h 59m
Not surprised.
Atavism is higher in women than in men. Lol Imagine my shock. The based dude in my profile picture was right from the beginning
Wouldn't be surprise if their research grant got (((cancelled))).

Speedloader

Speedloader

Shoots me
★★★
77d 12h 42m
Should we call foids chimps now?

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
46d 4h 4m
Simps and foids love science until they see things like this

LiteralGoblin

LiteralGoblin

Ugly manlet
★★★★★
11d 21h 15m

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★
22d 7m
Sounds about right. It's why girls would give me looks of disgust and call me a creep that is annoying and then they see an attractive male, they act like the biggest simps in the world and in the next 3 minutes they're sucking his dick and getting plowed in the nearest bathroom.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
18d 2h 8m
Atavism is higher in women than in men. Lol Imagine my shock. The based dude in my profile picture was right from the beginning
Who’s the guy in your profile pick? I’d like to know him too

Venomkore

Venomkore

Overlord
★★★★★
17d 17h 13m
Bluepill conditioning is too strong

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Has A Bad Personality™
★★★★★
27d 16h 33m
water is wet

this is why they are not attracted to intelligence - they are only attracted to testosterone level, height, hand size, jaw size, etc

slavcel11

slavcel11

Officer
★★★★★
11d 23h 31m
The more cultured and sophisticated you are the more difficulties you're gonna find getting along with girls. Just be an ape and you'll be fine.

R

randomguy1235

Veteran
21d 15h 0m

They are literal subhuman animals. They only exist because they produce more humans.

Think of all of the human progress we've lost because of them. Instead of spending billions on foid healthcare, spend it on sexbots and artificial wombs.
If only, that'd be a dream. Instead money is stolen by the government and doled out to welfare parasites and subhumans.

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
19d 20h 40m
too high IQ for me

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
132d 21h 31m
That’s incredibly interesting tbh

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
83d 21h 54m
in other words, men are superior

AutistCell

AutistCell

Bingo Bongo I'm a Mongo
1d 22h 23m
title of post kills me

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★
18d 8h 32m
women are inferior and deserve to be pinned tbh

ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

NoFap Grand Champion (Serious)
★★★
1d 6h 15m
I don't buy for a second that the difference in brain size and total neurons doesn't have an impact in cognition. There are definitely some findings which are uncomfortable to the public and intentionally suppressed.

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★
7d 9h 15m
Women are subhumans monkey who knows how to use painting to manipulate MEN.

LMAO.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
86d 18h 55m
Based study. These monkeys shouldnt be judging anyone.