Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Science confirms women are le monke, women are officially subhuman

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

In genetic terms, as everyone but religious extremists acknowledges, human beings are in general very similar indeed to chimpanzees.

However, scientists have now discovered that the Y chromosomes - found only in the males - of the two species are extremely dissimilar.

The new study is reported this week in hefty boffinry mag Nature, covering a study by David Page of the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical

Research in Cambridge, America, and his colleagues.

According to the boffins' analysis, most parts of the human and chimp (Pan troglodytes) genome are very similar, differing by "less than

one per cent" in gene number. But the human male's Y chromosome is hugely more complex than that of our remote arboreal cousins.

The chimp Y chromosome has only two-thirds as many distinct genes or gene families as the human Y chromosome and only 47% as many protein-coding elements.

The massive divergence between the relatively basic chimp male chromosome and the complex, information-packed one found in men

is theorised to be the result of rapid evolution taking place over the six to seven million years since humanity's remote ancestors split off

from those of chimps.

"If you're marching along the human chromosome 21, you might as well be marching along the chimp chromosome 21. It's like an unbroken piece of glass,"

Page tells Nature. "But the relationship between the human and chimp Y chromosomes has been blown to pieces."

What this means, of course, is that women are in fact much closer genetically to being chimps than men are. Some have even

interpreted the research to mean that men are "more evolved" than women, having left their heritage as apes further behind than the

ladies.

Technically speaking this is correct, but Page and his colleagues caution that most of the rapid changes taking place in men haven't

involved anything that modern civilisation would necessarily regard as evidence of superiority: the shift from poo-flinging to speech and

writing as means of expressing oneself, for instance, is unrelated to the Y chromosome.

What the Y chromosome is mainly about, seemingly, is spunkiness.

"When we sequenced the chimp genome people thought we'd understand why we have language and write poetry," says Page. "But one

of the most dramaticdifferences turns out to be sperm production." ®

Last edited:
water is wet, remove their fakeup and simping shields and they are less than nothing

U wanna see a monkey take the makeup off

very interesting find ngl. will read all this later ngl

Consideration

Could this be related to why women enter puberty at an earlier age then men? Women are breeding stock while men need more time for brain development?

I always knew this, and that's why I hate them

View attachment 244505
Could this be related to why women enter puberty at an earlier age then men? Women are breeding stock while men need more time for brain development?
possibly I don't know, I don't specialize in this field but I know in biology that complex organisms like humans take a long time to development from baby to adult because we are complex organisms.

Somebody tag that gorilla guy

@builderseed

ngl I am pretty subhuman and chimplike so I am probably the same amount of "chimp" as foids jfl :feelskek::feelsbadman:

@LittleBoy @MENSA_IQcel @Ap0calypse @Edmund_Kemper @FrothySolutions thoughts?

also this study should be added to the incel wiki pretty damn rare to find a study that doesn't censor itself for the precious whamenz
@SergeantIncel

"Nobody knew I was a monkey until I took off the fakeup"

:dab::dab::dab:femoids don't deserve to be called human anymore :dab::dab::dab:

Not even surprised, I mean its not like it isn't obvious men are "more evolved" than women, women are still selecting mates like they live in hunter/gatherer communities

Not even surprised, I mean its not like it isn't obvious men are "more evolved" than women, women are still selecting mates like they live in hunter/gatherer communities
Its fucking mind-blowing that we let a primitive and less evolved species called women, dominate and ruin our lives really.

Women are from stone age, and we would still be living in stone age if women were in charge

Not surprised.
Considering how much studies like this are censored I’m surprised you found this. Lol no wonder simps treat women like they’re all cute animals. Bookmarking this, this will become a part of my based studies.

Interesting, I'll look into this.

This is why I've said we should replace them. Almost all of our problems would disappear if we just got rid of them.

They are literal subhuman animals. They only exist because they produce more humans.

Think of all of the human progress we've lost because of them. Instead of spending billions on foid healthcare, spend it on sexbots and artificial wombs.

View attachment 244505

*head explodes due to IQ*

Foids start puberty sooner and mature sooner. Meaning there's less to develop.

Its fucking mind-blowing that we let a primitive and less evolved species called women, dominate and ruin our lives really.

Planet of the Apes (Women)

Not surprised.
Considering how much studies like this are censored I’m surprised you found this. Lol no wonder simps treat women like they’re all cute animals. Bookmarking this, this will become a part of my based studies.

Me too. Hopefully it doesn’t get deleted.

I also have similar thoughts on the simps treating them like babies at times. When they meet an incel they try to be as competent and superior as he is thinking they are equals but when chad comes around it’s back to flinging poop for chad’s scat fetish.

Last edited:
I also have similar thoughts on the simps treating them like babies at times. When they meet an incel they try to be as competent and superior as he is thinking they are equals but when chad comes around it’s back to flinging poop for chad’s scat fetish.
They fake being intellectuals just so they can go back to being hypocritical bitches jfl

Great find !

"What this means, of course, is that women are in fact much closer genetically to being chimps than men are."

Feminists are going to go apeshit when reading this, which is quite ironic.

Now we have science there is no denying them foids are below us

This is why I've said we should replace them. Almost all of our problems would disappear if we just got rid of them.
They are an evolutionary burden
Now we have science there is no denying them foids are below us
As i said in many posts: FOIDS= unfinished men.
The more a foid behaves and thinks like an adult the more masculinized she will look

Wouldn't be surprise if their research grant got (((cancelled))).

Not surprised.
Atavism is higher in women than in men. Lol Imagine my shock. The based dude in my profile picture was right from the beginning
Wouldn't be surprise if their research grant got (((cancelled))).

Should we call foids chimps now?

Simps and foids love science until they see things like this

Sounds about right. It's why girls would give me looks of disgust and call me a creep that is annoying and then they see an attractive male, they act like the biggest simps in the world and in the next 3 minutes they're sucking his dick and getting plowed in the nearest bathroom.

Atavism is higher in women than in men. Lol Imagine my shock. The based dude in my profile picture was right from the beginning
Who’s the guy in your profile pick? I’d like to know him too

water is wet

this is why they are not attracted to intelligence - they are only attracted to testosterone level, height, hand size, jaw size, etc

The more cultured and sophisticated you are the more difficulties you're gonna find getting along with girls. Just be an ape and you'll be fine.

They are literal subhuman animals. They only exist because they produce more humans.

Think of all of the human progress we've lost because of them. Instead of spending billions on foid healthcare, spend it on sexbots and artificial wombs.
If only, that'd be a dream. Instead money is stolen by the government and doled out to welfare parasites and subhumans.

too high IQ for me

That’s incredibly interesting tbh

in other words, men are superior