Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Scientific paper: Face determines life success in adolescence and adulthood

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I've never read a more blackpilled scientific paper.
Beauty has a well-documented impact on labor market outcomes with both legal and policy implications. Specifically, we explored how high schools’ dual roles as contexts of social relations and academic progress contributed to the long-term socioeconomic advantages of being physically attractive. Interview and ethnographic data further revealed that adolescents themselves understood how physical attractiveness could lead to favorable treatment by teachers and classmates while also enticing youth to emphasize socializing and dating, even when the latter took time from other activities (like studying) and marginalized some classmates. These patterns, in turn, predicted education, work, family, and mental health trajectories in young adulthood.
In other words, attractive high schoolers were favored most by teachers and classmates and were the most popular and dated a lot, while marginalizing the ugly people in their school. Having a good face = good job and good mental health

Social stratification takes many forms, creating an inequitable distribution of resources and opportunities that divide the life chances of young people making their way toward adulthood. Lookism—differential treatment based on physical appearance—is an overlooked yet powerful form of discrimination in American society that is highly similar, in practice and effect, to commonly recognized stratifying processes like racism and sexism.
Life isn't the perfect, fair, and just world everyone on Reddit claims it is. Who would've guessed :soy:

Thus, stratification by physical attractiveness in childhood and adolescence may be a precursor to similar stratification in adulthood with, for example, the higher grades of the good looking in high school foreshadowing and even contributing to their higher earnings later in life.
High school NEVER ends. Stacy and Chad will be your bosses and will be making more money than you just because of their face and good genes.

beautiful, plain, or ugly looks place youth on different trajectories through adolescence and young adulthood.
Your entire life is determined at birth from your genes.

Youth who were rated about average in looks achieved more than those who were rated as unattractive on 5 of the 10 social outcomes examined, including friendship nominations, sexual partners, partying (drinking problems), self-esteem, and (lack of) depression. Youth with average looks were seven percentage points more likely to have sexual partners than unattractive youth.

For example, attractiveness could get someone invited to a party, and it could also help that person navigate the party. As White working class Cathy explained, “You have to be able to open up and talk to people. And people who are attractive, you know, are usually pretty popular. Like, you can be more popular according to, like, your appearance.” Although focusing on the disadvantages of unattractiveness rather than advantages of attractiveness, her Latina classmate, Sylvia, felt much the same way. Sylvia also drew a much stronger connection between the social and psychological in this process, explaining:

A lot of it is looks. And how you look physically and I guess that society has always taught us that if you don’t look good physically then you are not accepted by everybody … they have a harder time being with others not accepting them, because they are not the way … or they are not beautiful, I guess you could say. And emotionally, if you are not … if you don’t keep telling yourself, reminding yourself that you should just embrace who you are, then you are going to start to believe that. So, your self esteem starts to go down and you start feeling bad about yourself and you start getting depressed.
This teen foid has higher IQ than all of IT users combined just for that.

Importantly, we also find that at the earlier (high school) life stage, this GPA advantage is whittled away by the social distractions of attractive youth, including dating, sex, and drinking.
Everyone might have been equal in childhood, but starting in high school, attractive Chads and Stacies go to parties, date, have crazy sex, and drink, while the unattractive nerds stay home and study all day.

Everyone might have been smart in childhood, but in high school, attractive Chads and Stacies go to parties, date, have crazy sex, and drink, while the unattractive nerds stay home and study all day.
Get good grades son, that way you miss out on all the fun! :kys:

I've never read a more blackpilled scientific paper.

In other words, attractive high schoolers were favored most by teachers and classmates and were the most popular and dated a lot, while marginalizing the ugly people in their school. Having a good face = good job and good mental health

Life isn't the perfect, fair, and just world everyone on Reddit claims it is. Who would've guessed :soy:

High school NEVER ends. Stacy and Chad will be your bosses and will be making more money than you just because of their face and good genes.

Your entire life is determined at birth from your genes.

This teen foid has higher IQ than all of IT users combined just for that.

Everyone might have been equal in childhood, but starting in high school, attractive Chads and Stacies go to parties, date, have crazy sex, and drink, while the unattractive nerds stay home and study all day.
PIN THIS

Bluepillers don't get it, kids go to school to (apparently) get an education, ppl exercise to be healthier in a physical sense that can help the mental state. Ok so what happens when someone is deprived of positive social interactions? You're receiving a bombardment of negative shit from your own species or rot in isolation, that is not good.

Just focus on academics or sports programs for kids while neglecting the social aspect as it's assumed everyone has an equal opportunity in that area.

It a high IQ move ngl tbh

This is why I don't take social sciences seriously. You can pass off common sense as scientific knowledge by adding a few terms and labels and showing some numbers.

The only sciences are hard sciences.

IT science loving soyboys won’t touch it

This is why I don't take social sciences seriously. You can pass off common sense as scientific knowledge by adding a few terms and labels and showing some numbers.

The only sciences are hard sciences.
True only the pure sciences are legit(chemistry , biology, physics and their direct derivatives like medicine e.t.c)

Looks are everything

IT will never touch this

Add this to the scientific blackpill section

I fucking hate classes where you have both a foid teacher and the grading has to be subjective.

I fucking hate classes where you have both a foid teacher and the grading has to be subjective.
It's bullshit because the teachers can arbitrarily assign good grades to anyone they like, while giving you shit grades just because they don't like you. Especially when the teachers are full of themselves and have an ego to go with it. Complete bullshit
I think this is more a case of trying to quantify common sense in a way, which is fair enough I suppose

this was a refreshing read, thanks @soulartemis

I think this is more a case of trying to quantify common sense in a way, which is fair enough I suppose
It really is a symptom of people not believing anything without a scientific paper. This also means that the same people will believe everything (complete bullshit) that has some scientific backing.

Should be pinned tbh it's a brutal blackpill

My face is fag

very good study tbh, did you find it on our wiki or no

[blackpill] 6 feet of dna determines life success

SuicideFuel tag please.

I might rope exclusively because of this ngl