Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Scientific proof that Liberals are more alpha than Cuckservatives

amazing user

amazing user

Banned
-
inb4 facts have a liberal bias

inb4 facts have a liberal bias

Oh please. We all know thats complete bullshit. Feminism is akin to liberalism and feminism is the cancer that sparked the whole spread of incelism due to distorted female self-worth, distorted female expectations, and demeaning of men who aren't the top 5%.

Liberalism is the enemy of all incels.

Libtards and conservacucks need to kill themselves.

Oh please. We all know thats complete bullshit. Feminism is akin to liberalism and feminism is the cancer that sparked the whole spread of incelism due to distorted female self-worth, distorted female expectations, and demeaning of men who aren't the top 5%.

Liberalism is the enemy of all incels.

Feminism has nothing to do with it.

>Sites "The Young Turks"

No even an American conservative because bot parties are cucked but Libfags are more cucked.

Let's not look at reality, ok? That might ("might") prove that you're laughably wrong

I wonder why there's so many "fearful" conservatives. Could it perhaps be, because fear is healthy and it keeps us alive? That's why those genetics are common and have survived for so long. Liberals aren't afraid until they're being gangraped or beheaded by Muhammed and his merry band of third world migrants. Conservatives are here to keep the child-like naive liberals away from obvious danger.

Liberals are mainly nu-males that play zelda and masturbate over Shitendo switch.

Thanks Jack. I used to like libtards until I found out they're authoritarian by nature. I've seen people getting made fun of because they had different views, even if it was slightly different. They're cancer.

It's an evolutionary trait. In the past humans with the highest threat response would survive. It's not necessarily flight, could be fight. Now the world is full of subhumans who are indifferent to any threat, the weak survive with the strong.

Jfl if you're not a machiavellian centrist who cucks for both sides for shits and giggles.

Responding to threats is how humanity evolved. JFL @ TheYoungCucks interpreting this solely as fear.

Then why are liberals so afraid of Donald Trump?

It's true that conservatism is linked to fear. I've known this for years and studies purporting such things are really nothing new. Moreover, having compassion is not "weakness"; it's a quality of a real man.

Ultimately it really all just depends on the individual I think. I mean a conservative guy like Ted Nugent is pretty Alpha. But a conservative guy like Jeff Sessions is clearly just a pussy that's scared of blacks, immigrants, and threatened by good-looking, popular guys and especially if they're blacks or immigrants ("our daughters sleep with the long-haired rock musicians!" is something he apparently said in like the 70's. Clearly just a bitter beta and probably has a small dick).

Conversely though, a guy like Hasan Piker or Russel Brand... Both are pretty Alpha. But then guys like Carl the Cuck and the like (and the armies of male-feminist whiteknights) are clearly beta.

So it really just depends I think. And most Chads are politically moderate if not apethetic about politics altogether.

lol cuck alert, now calm down snowflake don't want a meltdown to happen JFL

"people on a different side of the same centrist political spectrum r subhuman!!"

America is trash

I wonder why there's so many "fearful" conservatives. Could it perhaps be, because fear is healthy and it keeps us alive? That's why those genetics are common and have survived for so long. Liberals aren't afraid until they're being gangraped or beheaded by Muhammed and his merry band of third world migrants. Conservatives are here to keep the child-like naive liberals away from obvious danger.

LOL! Fearmongering about the largely mendacious Muslim menace and shilling for Israel's wars with our tax dollars. Koch-sucking the rich all day while you're a blue collar worker with no business assets that benefits in no way from those rich yuppies who wouldn't piss on if you were on fire getting huge tax breaks and billions in corporate welfare. Yep, that's totally alpha.

And speaking of which, where are you guys when it comes to ACTUAL threats like the 1% fucking us all over? Oh, they deserve to be able to exploit their de facto wageslaves and make obscene profits at their expense because they're the "jerb 'creaters."

Last edited:
both libcucks and cuckservatives need to kill themselves legit