Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Scleral Lenses and DIY-Lardlotionmaxxing. Anyone else?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Hewwo :3

34f6b4b5f0f0223c42a011011d6cf2b0.jpg

Does anyone remember me?
Curious.

Would not call it lifefuel honestly, more like not-outrigght-ksging-myself-fuel (let's face it not, having to wear glasses is just a drop in the bucket considering eczematic skin, microjaws and nw4, but for once my insurance actually might pay for something cuz it's medically necessary. These bigger lenses are supposed to form a film underneath and a) fix my dry eyes, b) my doublevision from scratched cornea and c) protect my eyes from the scaly dandruffy lids.

Successrate for fixing the double vision is 50-50. I am ultrahighinhig to go to the doctor and try it, though. What will I do, if it does not work? :feelsrope:

For my eczema, I will soon make my own lotion containing only mechanically emulgated lard and water plud urea. Hope this works out.

Also I was finally able to get rid of my conservator and got a new social worker assigned, who actually seems to understand me.

Honestly. I kinda feel, I am assigning to myself to much importance with these kinds of threads here.

Last edited:
My eyesight is absolute shit.

Hoffe, es hilft, Bruder.