Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Scott Beierle aka ST. Yogacel. Was he an Incel?

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
25332 388005994437 3320510 n

I think he was a blackpilled normie who sided with our ideology. He doesn't seem like an incel to me, but he was blackpilled 100% when it came to Foids and their nature. Not to mention he praised Elliot Rodger. What fo you guys think of St.Yogacel?

Blackpilled Chad.based as fuck

Yes, he was. They seem to mention him having past GFs

He was a normie

Imagine you hate yoga too much that you shoot a yoga place then people call you "yogacel" lmao

Blackpilled Normie. Misogynist and based as fuck. A friend of the Incels
I wouldn’t consider him blackpilled tbh, he seems more angry about his situation than he is truly aware of it

I like the name "ST Yogacel" :lul::lul:

It may be that he was blackpilled but I still do not like him. I think it's just stupid and unnecessary to shoot other people arbitrarily and besides, the guy was also a total racist and hated ethnic men, especially black men.

I wouldn’t consider him blackpilled tbh, he seems more angry about his situation than he is truly aware of it

We all are pretty much angry of this shit situation we are in. All we gotta do is cope. My part is smoking weed everyday. It helps alot

We all are pretty much angry of this shit situation we are in. All we gotta do is cope. My part is smoking weed everyday. It helps alot
I’m angry as well, but I have a full understanding of the circumstances which cause my anger. Scott was like a dog, he simply attacked with no understanding of his enemy. It was a purely emotional act with little thought put into it and it reflects in his low body count and choice of target

No such thing as a blackpilled normie. Either Gigachad, Chad, Chadlite or some type of incel (perhaps a volcel, but volcel isnt normie either)...dont insult the blackpilled few by classifying them as degenerate normie scum.

No such thing as a blackpilled normie. Either Gigachad, Chad, Chadlite or some type of incel (perhaps a volcel, but volcel isnt normie either)...dont insult the blackpilled few by classifying them as degenerate normie scum.

I feel like Blackpilled normie would be something similar to red pill rage, just without the cope

View attachment 69784
I think he was a blackpilled normie who sided with our ideology. He doesn't seem like an incel to me, but he was blackpilled 100% when it came to Foids and their nature. Not to mention he praised Elliot Rodger. What fo you guys think of St.Yogacel?
I think Is a 5

White fakecel.

He's a honorary incel for his achievement and his sacrifice during the battle of yoga.

He mentioned in one of his videos that he apparently hooked up with a foid in 2009, but had remained abstinent since then, so... I'm not too sure. I think it'd be best to classify him as a Blackpilled low-tier Normie.

Incels are mutating. We now have Chadcels. Cucks and feminazis, your time is up.

Jk. I don't think he is an incel but any enemy of our enemies is our friend. I suggest we don't call him yogacel, then. Let's call him.... master yoga :feelshmm:

View attachment 69784
No he isn't "100% blackpilled", he probably though acting like chad will get him pussy; it didn't.
He has nothing to do with us apart for his disdain for women.
A friend of the Incels
Sounds like something cucktears would say to try to make us look bad.
Crazed shooters aren't my friends.

Last edited:
With a good lookmax plan he can become a 6.5 at maximum.

Now he is around 4-4.5, a looksminimum version of what he could be if properly maxed.

Other than that, I don’t like him so much, but at least he targeted yoga pants girls, I hate them too.

For some reason foids at his area only wanted tyrones

he was like 40 and he mentioned that he had previous dating experience in his videos. HIGHLY doubt he was a virgin, but at the time of the shooting he might've been involuntary celibate for a few years which made him snap. He also hated seeing white girls date blacks which might have been another reason why he snapped.

Either way, he still managed to kill a blonde sorority girl so he earns my respect, despite the low kill count.

He is just like another george sodini,had previous dating experience but hadn't had any in recent years

Nope he only sought revenge for the trumped up charges of sexual assault on a Stacy's butt, which was why he chose to go postal on a yoga studio because it represents the most ass showing and uptight women there are in the USA.