Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Scottish teen Foid kills boy because he was ugly

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Typical roastie. Getting pumped n dumped and abused by Chad, they then get angry and lash out at any ugly guy while claiming to hate all men, even though they keep fucking attractive guys. They just hate unattractive guys.

nDwUJTmZxPUcl3LIJASBHfQa68idD3rR6WwXUdVtukw.png

One of Britain’s youngest female killers who murdered a teenage boy while she was pregnant and high on cocaine boasted to fellow prisoners about being a “man hater”.

Jolene Doherty, now aged 18, was jailed for life in January for knifing fellow teenager Conner Cowper to death at a house party.

Doherty was 17 at the time of the murder, in April 2018, but when she turned 18 last month her identity could be revealed.

She gave birth behind bars, but prison sources claim the young mum has been bragging about the brutal killing to other inmates, telling them that she hates men.

A prison source claimed the convicted killer said her hatred of men was the reason for the murder at a flat in Holytown, near Motherwell, North Lanarkshire, in April last year, the Evening Times reported.

READ MORE: Killer who murdered teen while pregnant named

Conner’s heartbroken mum Linda Fraser, 37, told of her pain upon hearing “evil” Doherty’s brags in jail - as she faced her first Mother’s Day without her only son.

A prison source claimed: “Everyone in jail knows who Jolene is because of the video of her beating up an autistic boy when she was around 12.

“The prisoners all hated her when they found out about that but she somehow managed to wangle her way in with them by giving them fags and telling them sob stories about an abusive ex.

At least this time she faces an actual sentence

Jolene Doherty, now aged 18, was jailed for life in January for knifing fellow teenager Conner Cowper to death at a house party.

That´s good. I expected some slap on the wrist sentence just because of muh pussy and her being below legal age. Sometimes I read people saying that they would exterminate all ugly men if they could, I can now appreciate the full extent of such an opinion, even if it doesn´t hit me as a piece of news.

I mean you guys seem to hate foids a whole lot and still want to fuck one. Maybe she actually does hate men. Either way, she’s a psychotic, sociopathic druggie and I hope the kid is okay after being in a body full of coke.

I mean you guys seem to hate foids a whole lot and still want to fuck one. Maybe she actually does hate men. Either way, she’s a psychotic, sociopathic druggie and I hope the kid is okay after being in a body full of coke.
IT lurker here

She's in the general population, and bragging about being a man hater and killing an innocent little boy in cold blood. The fact she isn't dead or in PC means she is recieving validation and praise from fellow inmates.

You think if a man killed some innocent little girl claiming to hate women he'd be getting praised for it? No. He'd be fucking dead in a week while in prison.

Just nuke this planet already.

She's in the general population, and bragging about being a man hater and killing an innocent little boy in cold blood. The fact she isn't dead or in PC means she is recieving validation and praise from fellow inmates.

You think if a man killed some innocent little girl claiming to hate women he'd be getting praised for it? No. He'd be fucking dead in a week while in prison.

Just nuke this planet already.
He would even be dead when they hear that he had beaten up an autistic Girl when he was 12 y/o tbh

"Man hater" lmao more like ugly men hater

yaaassssss kween slayyyyyyyy

you show those evil men

Fuck that cunt. Hope she rots in jail.

Fuck that cunt. Hope she rots in jail.

She's 18 and will probably be out by the time she's 34 and be able to buld a new life for herself and find a chadlite.

Meanwhile there's guys on here over 34 (like myself and many others) who have never commited crimes, have suffered all out lives, and have a lower standard of living than her in the fact we won't get partners and don't carry female priviliages. Bascially a female murderer has a better like than me. Shove that in your pipe and LDAR.

I thought the title said "scottish fold" and that cats were now killing incels.

She clearly didn't hate men while she was sucking her abusive Chad's cock.

She deserves to be executed. Of course, after giving birth.

Do you like women?
No. And next you're going to say "Did you like women before you puberty? If they would let you fuck them you would like them."

Tell that to all the non-virgins who have been fucked over by foids. But foids have also been fucked over by men. Good point, I guess what you're saying is reasonable. Alright, I only hate foids because I can't fuck them. I'm sure I wouldn't like them if that suddenly changed, because of years of depression. But hey, what do I know. If a hole would let me fuck it I might become a soyboy cuck whiteknight cucktears lurker. Whoa

No. I was going to say “Would you still fuck a woman?” You dislike women, but would still fuck a woman? If yes, then why is it inconceivable that a girl would fuck chads if she disliked men?

No. I was going to say “Would you still fuck a woman?” You dislike women, but would still fuck a woman? If yes, then why is it inconceivable that a girl would fuck chads if she disliked men?
Because I can't be impregnated and forced to raise a child of someone I hate. In other words men and foids are different

Because I can't be impregnated and forced to raise a child of someone I hate. In other words men and foids are different

Odds are she wasn’t thinking that far ahead, and probably didn’t intend to get pregnant.

I think that most people here wouldn't hate women if they were getting regular sex from them.

Personally, I don't hate women, I just hate degeneracy and the West.

JoinedApril 15, 2019

And I am a woman hater

I think that most people here wouldn't hate women if they were getting regular sex from them.

Personally, I don't hate women, I just hate degeneracy and the West.

I was just trying to point out that there are people who hate women and still want to fuck them. So it can be the same the other way around.

That´s good. I expected some slap on the wrist sentence just because of muh pussy and her being below legal age. Sometimes I read people saying that they would exterminate all ugly men if they could, I can now appreciate the full extent of such an opinion, even if it doesn´t hit me as a piece of news.

Unfortunately in the UK most sentences are only half served: sentenced to 8 years you'll only serve 4 etc. When its murder a life sentence is generally between 15-30 years. So although she's got a 'life' sentence she'll be out of jail before she's 50.

I hope she's spanked in jail.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back