Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Screenshotting Roastie's Snapchat Story

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
Today I I saw a sexy pic on a roastie's snap story. Decided I would screenshot because why not. I didnt know her too well anyway. Then she had the nerve to message me and say "Why did you screenshot?"

She knew the answer obviously. Just wanted me to admit it to feed her ego. I just went along with it and said "Because it was hot lmao" 

Fucking roastie hits me with a big fat "Ewwwwww" 

Holy shit she knew what she was doing when she posted pics of herself drunk and 75% naked. She obviously wants Chad to jerk off furiously to her photos and screenshot all of them. She wouldn't be posting this garbage if she didnt want Chad to see. 

Jesus fuck women for slutting out their bodies then getting creeped out when a nonchad has a normal response.

Incels can't even fap now without ridicule jfl

You insulted her by implying that you jack off to her. Good work, we need more of this to make females suffer for what they've done to St. BlackOps2Cel's disciples.

Roasties not liking us masturbating to their photos only makes it hotter