Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL screw The Daughter Question, having kids is cucked in general

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Human kids maybe.

Not having kids is the only way to lose at life.

Honestly if you can raise your son to be blackpilled, I'd say that's a massive win. Otherwise having kids just sucks. Either your son becomes Chad and mogs you, or he becomes a normie and mogs you, or he becomes a cringe left-wing faggot who doesn't kill other faggots. Having a daughter is eternally cucked.

Maybe the real cure for the LGBTQ community was a gorilla ripping them apart :feelsahh:
Now we're talking.

smiling-gorilla-clay-mcgurk.jpg

Not having kids is the only way to lose at life.
kinda cringe take ngl, in this society, its extremely difficult to raise kids properly. Sons get bluepilled and daughters become disgusting foids, and I'm not even talking about the whole faggot alphabet soup shit.

Thats very rare for that to happen and with proper guidance the chances are extremely low. Stop coping

kinda cringe take ngl, in this society, its extremely difficult to raise kids properly. Sons get bluepilled and daughters become disgusting foids, and I'm not even talking about the whole faggot alphabet soup shit.
You don't get to disregard the very mechanism life is based upon because a small percentage of your kids may turn out weird. In the olden days more than half of your kids would die and now maybe 20% will turn out to be fags or trannies or weebs, it's not such bad odds.

You don't get to disregard the very mechanism life is based upon because a small percentage of your kids may turn out weird. In the olden days more than half of your kids would die and now maybe 20% will turn out to be fags or trannies or weebs, it's not such bad odds.
I dont think you get it, brocel. Yesterday's weird is today's normal. Whereas in the past a fag or a trans kid would have been seen as degenerate, that is simply the norm nowadays. Not only that, is that I WANT my kids to turn out "weird", as in blackpilled. I have no intention of raising a foid or a cuck or a Chad.

> implying we can have kids.

I dont think you get it, brocel. Yesterday's weird is today's normal. Whereas in the past a fag or a trans kid would have been seen as degenerate, that is simply the norm nowadays. Not only that, is that I WANT my kids to turn out "weird", as in blackpilled. I have no intention of raising a foid or a cuck or a Chad.
Life is all about reproduction. The reason we have two sexes, the reason we have a sex drive, the reason incels are suffering, it's all to facilitate reproduction. The copes we humans have invented along the way are just distractions and consolation prizes. If you don't have descendants, you lose the game and that's that. You may not care and a lot of people don't (go to r/childfree and see how much in common you have with those people) but it doesn't change the basic facts of life.

When you have kids You should be happy to get cucked by them when they grow up so yeah making babies is cucked

Life is all about reproduction. The reason we have two sexes, the reason we have a sex drive, the reason incels are suffering, it's all to facilitate reproduction. The copes we humans have invented along the way are just distractions and consolation prizes. If you don't have descendants, you lose the game and that's that. You may not care and a lot of people don't (go to r/childfree and see how much in common you have with those people) but it doesn't change the basic facts of life.
i mean thats a completely fair and reasonable way to look at it, but I dont think i can forgive myself if I raised a foid or a cuck or a Chad.

Nope, weid is pretty consistent as far as degeneracy goes

Passing on your genes is not cucked. Also, if I would have a son, I would raise him to be blackpilled.

Beating them would cure them from this.

Whoever says shit like "poggers" should be beaten to death with a rusty iron bar. You can tell how he became a tranny , too much time consuming e-culture.

Whoever says shit like "poggers" should be beaten to death with a rusty iron bar. You can tell how he became a tranny , too much time consuming e-culture.
wait isn't the consoomer meme another -oomer meme which has become consumerism in e-culture by itself? :waitwhat:

This is too-meta

Why would ANYONE come out as trains? Haven't they seen the state of this nations railway system? They are rusted junk!

Probably just a caboose!