Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion SEAmaxxing is overrated, expensive, low quality and takes up a lot of time. What about other "extreme" measures to ascend?

G

Guest2

Cold approaching is dead.
Online dating was stillborn.

It seems that, if you're white, the only way you can ascend is through going to Asia and fucking some noodlewhore who's desperate for a green card and you seem better than the average ricecel (not cool to cuck ricecels). But that isn't the case.

There are probably dozens of ideas that you've never thought of because, when you can't get what you want with mainstream methods, you have to think outside the box to solutions that have a greater chance of working. I'm talking joining a cult (more of an extreme religion where you can make up some mumbo jumbo that loosely correlates to what a crazy guy wrote to get some girl who also joined to marry you or face damnation, or whatever), entering a mental hospital, homeless people (not betabuxxing, but more of a "you're the first person to care for me; how could I repay you" and then they fall in love with you or something), mental hospitals, going to Alcoholics Anonymous or one of those circle meetings to find someone in a rough patch in life. Things like that is how there's ANY chance to ascend.

You can choose 3 options:

1. LDAR and be a virgin forever. There's nothing inherently wrong with this, and you can be happy if you have copes, but I desire something more out of life;

2. Half heatedly try to do things like "cold approach" and use Tinder, despite them being useless and you know it because you've seen the data yourself. It seems to be like a cope so that you can further reaffirm how over it is. You will not get laid on Tinder nor will you get anything more than a date (if you're fakecel and/or lucky), so why bother with that futile pursuit?

3. Do crazy shit. Step out of society and choose methods that might actually work, because we're not talking about massive sexual marketplaces; we're talking about unconventional shit that can't be quantified like online dating or approaches because they will be highly personal.

It's going to give you something to do and think about and, if you're lucky, you might actually ascend for real, not just a one night stand or whatever. You're probably thinking to yourself, "This seems like a massive scam to make me buy something because you haven't actually told me how to do it." And to that, I say "Eh?" Because I don't know yet either. So help me out.

These are some things I've thought of, just bullet pointed but I can go into detail if you want to talk about it. I'm not going to include SEA because it's already saturated with white guys who are better looking than you, and we want to be thinking properly outside the box, instead of trying to start a rap career with a name starting with "Lil" and expecting to be able to compete; we're going for that African clicking noise genre. Anyways, here are some ideas I can think of off the top of my head:

Alcoholics anonymous or similar meetings (25-40 preferable age range and the ladies will likely be like 20-35)

Cultmaxxing to make your own cult (requirements: must be Ritalincel; nah, but seriously, you have to be able to be very charismatic and preferably not a turbomanlet. Age range for incel would be 28+ I'd say and the girls could be anywhere from 16 (depending on age of consent; obviously don't break the law) to around 25 or so)

Cultmaxxing by leeching on someone else's cult and finding wife, but be careful that a fellow incel hasn't made it into a sex cult where he fucks your wife (doesn't really matter about age tbh, but this is a lot easier but obviously you don't have the power. Just be careful of the leader; he might be a day or something idk so maybe you could arrange not to report him if he made you archbishop or whatever lol)

Helping homeless girl (you gotta have your own house and stuff, preferably be able to fulfill a father like role because she probably had circumstances which led to her never having anyone to be a father) I think I like this one the most because she's not going to become a street whore or anything just to keep affording crack until she's raped and killed eventually; you're actually helping someone so it's the most morally acceptable and you are making a woman who's not a detriment on the system.

Uhhh I'm getting bored but DONT go after those "alternative" girls or whatever, because that's a normie thing and you will have competition. They are high SMV and likely already know that.

Mentalhospitalmaxxing and find some crazy bird

Fight girls' boyfriends and try to hit on them after. You see all those stories man you never know. (Works best if you're young, tall, good fighting success. You can snag teenage girls depending on laws in your area so from around 16-25 where they might just get turned on by it and are drunk and are angry at their boyfriends, but it probably won't be a long term thing ever because, I mean, come on, it's the type of girl to leave her boyfriend for an ugly subhuman because he got beat up)

Anyways, I want to know more ways like this because it might be the only way you can ascend.

Remember, don't do anything illegal because that's not cool! Well, it is, but it's going to maybe get you in prison where people might have ascension methods of their own involving your ass.

wasn't there a study where neurotic women are more likely to go for unattractive men
Screenshot 20190807 153219 Chrome
just lol

Only hope I see is in crazy lolis. But help would be appreciated, not "help" of moron "friends" who wanted me to go for ugly roasties

All the scenarios I could think off will ends up with me being cucked. The two main ways are SEAmaxxing or betabuxxing either way I will get cucked. Another options i considered is hiring a live in maid and hope she will fuck me to keep her job but that’s nearly impossible to do in Saudi Arabia or dealing drugs and hope one of the tweakers will suck my dick for some drugs but I don’t know anyone to buy drugs from and selling drugs has death penalty here and I’m not ready to die yet.

SEAmaxing is shit.

Just stay at home and fuck local gooks since in most cities you can play JBW game with the races that invaded your country.

Only problem is that foids are mateguarded and invaders are based and not cucks, so they don’t like whitu boyu fucking their womben.

SEAmaxing is truly a shit strategy, it can only work if you find a job in the shithole and stay there. By it can only work for 20 years maximum because the economy improves, things change.

nobody actually knows how to break into girls' social groups, where durable relationships are made with quality girls
nobody actually knows how to do that or can sell you a technique or product to do it if you failed to do it yourself by age 20, only retarded snake oil and wastes of time and just general random bullshit

the other issue is total resource exhaustion, people have been trying to desperately hunt down the last scrap of available pussy for the last decade or so, even mentally ill girls immediately get snatched up by guys who feel lucky that they managed to get an ok-looking foid at a discount

your plans sound just really crazy and I guess you could go for them but you still need to grow up some more first JFL, get a job/muscles so you can mog other people, just don't get cucked, you want to be the guy that doesn't give a flying fuck about anything

SEAmaxing is shit.

Just stay at home and fuck local gooks since in most cities you can play JBW game with the races that invaded your country.
Lithuania not invaded, this is white place and white card has no meaning

wasn't there a study where neurotic women are more likely to go for unattractive men
Oh yeah i remember that studie, it's actually true. Not too sure if i want to be in a relationship with a neurotic girl though.

:feelstrash: I read everything

:feelstrash: Well written, writes me

Eat dog shit, post online and hope that a dogpill foid finds it hot. Remember to get as many as tattoos and piercings so that focus will be on those instead of your ugliness.

We need to make some shows and video games together, the pussy will come

Alcohol+ drugs.
Be burden to the system.
Become a criminal.

There is no reason to play by the rules because they only apply to you

This is a good, thought-provoking thread and deserves more discussion than it originally generated.

You can choose 3 options:

1. LDAR and be a virgin forever. There's nothing inherently wrong with this, and you can be happy if you have copes, but I desire something more out of life;

2. Half heatedly try to do things like "cold approach" and use Tinder, despite them being useless and you know it because you've seen the data yourself. It seems to be like a cope so that you can further reaffirm how over it is. You will not get laid on Tinder nor will you get anything more than a date (if you're fakecel and/or lucky), so why bother with that futile pursuit?

3. Do crazy shit. Step out of society and choose methods that might actually work, because we're not talking about massive sexual marketplaces; we're talking about unconventional shit that can't be quantified like online dating or approaches because they will be highly personal.
At the moment, I am fulfilling option 1. Barring a complete and utter miracle, I will never have sex or a girlfriend - partly because I've tried to achieve these things and haven't been able to do so, but now also because my interest in trying to achieve them is at an all time low. However, as long as I have a working libido, there will always be that thought in the back of the mind - "what's it like to have sex and a girlfriend?" It's human nature to be curious about things you've never experienced.

My own experiences from option 2 have shown that it will not work. Having approached over 200 girls and not even got a date out of it, it's clearly futile, but I'd rather have experienced this first hand for myself than believe it without trying it. I can safely say I won't be approaching any girls this year, partly because of the current circumstances, but also because my interest has diminished. However, I do often think about some of the approaches I've done where something good has happened, i.e. getting to touch them on the shoulder or arm, savouring the feel of their soft, warm skin, even for a second - when you're deprived of physical contact you have to take what you can get - or staring at their big, thick asses just before talking to them and knocking one out over the mental image later. I'll most likely approach again at some point, not under any illusion as to my chances of success in terms of tangible results, but mainly for the chance to get more experiences like this.

Option 3 is where it gets interesting. It involves stepping out of your comfort zone, which is a rewarding thing to do - that's what I had to do when I started approaching girls, something originally so far out of my comfort zone it was terrifying.

The option that appears most viable is finding an alternative to SEAmaxxing. Poor countries in Africa or Central America come to mind as possible options. I'm no expert on the economics and demographics of these regions, but I'd imagine it would be easier to statusmaxx in some of these places than in first world countries. There is obviously the safety aspect to consider, but it should go without saying not to head on the first plane to Syria or South Sudan. Perhaps even a volunteer scheme could be an option, again a good way of statusmaxxing - but I and I suspect others here would struggle with the idea of being in a large group of normies for some time, so it would have to be a solo pursuit, if such a thing exists.

nobody actually knows how to break into girls' social groups, where durable relationships are made with quality girls
nobody actually knows how to do that or can sell you a technique or product to do it if you failed to do it yourself by age 20, only retarded snake oil and wastes of time and just general random bullshit

the other issue is total resource exhaustion, people have been trying to desperately hunt down the last scrap of available pussy for the last decade or so, even mentally ill girls immediately get snatched up by guys who feel lucky that they managed to get an ok-looking foid at a discount

your plans sound just really crazy and I guess you could go for them but you still need to grow up some more first JFL, get a job/muscles so you can mog other people, just don't get cucked, you want to be the guy that doesn't give a flying fuck about anything
people here underrestimate the logistics/age pill

people here underrestimate the logistics/age pill
girls up to the age of 21-22 explicitly say on their social media that they exclude anyone they don't know from talking to them or contacting them

after that age, they have established a harem of good looking men around them, and will casually "open the communication channels" only so that exceptionally rich or athletic guys can get fast access to their worn-out cunts

what is some red pill retard going to do about all this?

girls up to the age of 21-22 explicitly say on their social media that they exclude anyone they don't know from talking to them or contacting them

after that age, they have established a harem of good looking men around them, and will casually "open the communication channels" only so that exceptionally rich or athletic guys can get fast access to their worn-out cunts

what is some red pill retard going to do about all this?
just hold frame bro :soy:

just hold frame bro :soy:
getting not even redpill but purplepill bullshit from family members has to be the worst

"RESPECT FAGS AND TRANNIES, SON! NOW GO OUT THERE AND WINK AT SOME GIRLS!"