Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Second richest guy in the world

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
And this is the extent of his looksmaxxing

Elon family

And this is the mother of his kid AE X-12 or whateverthefuck it's called
Elon wife

By the way, the richest guy in the world Jeff Bezos has paid 35 billion dollars to divorce his wife, so he can be with his girlfriend who's a 50 year old divorcee mother of three.

Why don't these guys have 25 year old supermodel girlfriends? Why do they look like shit even if they obviously care about their looks? (Elon Musk had cosmetic surgery)

why does he look like he has big floppy granny tittys that are tucked into his waistband

a lot of times you can only do so much depending on the persons body/genetics. Also if you overdo surgerymaxxing or get a fucked up job (more likely to happen the more times you get it + mistakes happen) it can make you look even worse than before so a lot of people will hold off on getting it. That and its also dangerous to a certain extent.

Elon musk has 50, obviously he is not going to be GL, but for a 50, I think he is not that bad

Same with Zuckerberg marrying and impregnating that Chink

At least he fixed his norwooding unlike that cuck Bezos
Young Elon

he looks like a fat middle-aged hermaphrodite lesbian

He did do some shit. He was balding and had a hair transplant surgery not sure if he did other shit tbh

Gotta keep appearances no pun intended. I bet those mofos have their own private harems on the side

tfw no goth gf

Cope.

Elon Musk looksmaxxed hard

5db36222dee019314343a5b6

I never understood why his wife looked so subhuman. The average girl on the streets mogs her.

View attachment 379485

View attachment 379487

By the way, the richest guy in the world Jeff Bezos has paid 35 billion dollars to divorce his wife, so he can be with his girlfriend who's a 50 year old divorcee mother of three.

Why don't these guys have 25 year old supermodel girlfriends? Why do they look like shit even if they obviously care about their looks? (Elon Musk had cosmetic surgery)
Lol grimes is so UGLY, she looks like a Guiana pig tranny

It's amazing how much TESLA stock has risen in no small part based on hype/cult of personality.

Cope.

Elon Musk looksmaxxed hard
5db36222dee019314343a5b6
If that's the most looksmaxxing can give you when you have billions then looksmaxxers should be on suicide watch. He got hair plugs and jaw implants but he looks like a melted wax statue of himself.

View attachment 379485

View attachment 379487

They are probably asexual or something.

He alr mogs many men of his age tbf.

He alr mogs many men of his age tbf.
But he's the second richest person in the world and he actually tried to looksmaxx. Bill Gates and Zuckerberg clearly never gave two shits but Musk did and the way he looks is what you get when you have billions and you try and weren't ugly to begin with.

We won't understand what goes on in these people's minds. They have so much power and money they are simply above human.
Also I suppose they constantly fuck super models and the marriages are just for PR.

Also I suppose they constantly fuck super models and the marriages are just for PR.
So Jeff Bezos constantly fucks supermodels but for PR reasons he divorced his wife at a cost of 35 billion dollars so he could be with a 50 year old divorcee mother of three? What good PR is he getting from that?

So Jeff Bezos constantly fucks supermodels but for PR reasons he divorced his wife at a cost of 35 billion dollars so he could be with a 50 year old divorcee mother of three? What good PR is he getting from that?
That love is the most important thing to him. That he doesn't care about money, or his partner's looks or age.

That love is the most important thing to him. That he doesn't care about money, or his partner's looks or age.
Wouldn't he then stay with his wife rather than cheat on her with some over the hill TV bimbo?

View attachment 379485

View attachment 379487

When you’re that rich it’s probably game over if a young foid says you hit her or makes some other shit up.

Wouldn't he then stay with his wife rather than cheat on her with some over the hill TV bimbo?
I know absolutely nothing about Jeff Bezos and his romantic life. I have no information to help me understand why he has done such thing. What I said was generalized and baseless and I said it just for the fuck of it.