Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Second top submission on /r/popular

C

cookie33

cavemancel

In particular this comment (I couldn't figure how to link it, but it has about 200 upvotes) is a very potent blackpill that summarizes the recent effects dating apps in turning a greater part of the population into incels:
We are the many.
I remember reading a few articles about this last year, and there's a theory that it mostly has to do with things like Tinder and the like being so commonplace in the dating world now. Basically there's a group of attractive people having sex with each other and leaving the average and ugly folks in the dust because it's so much easier for people to just 'date up'. People aren't settling with just anyone because there's so much opportunities for them to just play the numbers while also being very particular. Meanwhile, the rejected folks are so scarred by the heartbreak and rejection that they are apprehensive about trying to find someone for themselves.
As an ugly person, I can say that I can see how that could be part of the cause. Before online dating and especially Tinder, I could still have a shot with someone simply by being a good person. But the same people that might have once dated someone like me can easily find a dozen plus better looking people at the swipe of their finger. I pretty much don't even bother trying to talk to women now because I know that at any given moment, there are likely several other better men than myself who have already offered their romances.

With such posts appearing on the top of Reddit, it is safe to say that blackpilled beliefs are becoming mainstream. Tinder should not be blamed as the cause of inceldom, but viewed as a blessing: it is the biggest spreader of the blackpill among the young population, turning incels from a minority to a majority. Tinder is not been a surprise and source of disillusionment for truecels, but only for bluepilled normies.

A blackpilled majority would favor, as another comment mentioned, either (and most likely) a disinterest in sex in a great part of the population like in Japan (through copes at first, and then low libido at older ages), or in the other direction, the breakdown of human rights to close down its own loopholes: the attractive minority are validly using human rights and freewill as justification to deprive the majority of the human right to reproduce, genuine love and genuine sex. Is it a human right to deprive others of human rights? This is the first occasion a basic human right truly contradicts itself: it is only a question of logistics to evenly distribute water, food, freedom, and even to some extent, money, but sex?

Hopefully, a regulation of sexual market by a majority of frustrated patriarchs is the first step in destigmatizing once again the violation of human rights, like before the 1700s, and eliminating degeneracy.

The blackpill is spreading boyo

Normies are just catching up to what we’ve been talking about for years. One day we will be seen as misunderstood philosophers.

Until then, keep on shit posting buddy boyos!

Yet somehow we're the crazy people, JFL.

I don't know if this belongs here, but pic related is a comment under the WaPo-Article:

The blackpill is spreading boyo

Yes it is amigo... check out normie comments to the tinder Twitter account when it mentioned about height verification. Incel tears will be biting the dust when their severed heads courtesy of normies & ex Incel tears members turn on the remainder of them...

Incels were right all along mother fuckers... OP this news is also life fuel as well...

I don't know if this belongs here, but pic related is a comment under the WaPo-Article:

View attachment 102420

They're not even hiding their Nazi elitist eugenics anymore... no bitch if you want to appeal to nature so can we... guns are like our fangs & claws...

Normies are just catching up to what we’ve been talking about for years. One day we will be seen as misunderstood philosophers.

Until then, keep on shit posting buddy boyos!
We are philosophers.

Sadly, it's only going to get worse. The only reason the great majority of guys can still get laid is because of remaining stigma around on-line dating. Once all foids figure out they can fuck a random Chad daily without consequences, it'll be curtains for sub-8 men.

Yet somehow we're the crazy people, JFL.
yeh normies always think we are crazy. Just look at the height verfication thing that came out for tinder
Sadly, it's only going to get worse. The only reason the great majority of guys can still get laid is because of remaining stigma around on-line dating. Once all foids figure out they can fuck a random Chad daily without consequences, it'll be curtains for sub-8 men.
yeh some still dont realize the power they have

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back