Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Secret Facebook group 'Bad Girls Advice' brags about abusing soy men

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Bad-Girls-Advice-brags-domestic-violence.html

Don't be a betabucks guys.

Foid can beat the shit out of you and call the police and tell them you abused HER and thats it, she will get alimony, child support, your dwelling, you will lose the right to see your own chilren.

This is a facebook group with over 173,000 likes on how to abuse your soy boy cuckfriend/cuckband, brag about it, and get away with it.

One contributor maintained what she did was 'funny'.

'Stabbed them in the c*** with a metal nail file sh** it was funny,' she said.

'Bit him on the back of his neck until I heard crunch and felt blood. Still has the scar lol,' another said.

3CCC151E00000578 4187912  P s reading these on ideas for my husband right now one contrib a 39

Fucking disgusting. Yeah. The incels and the MGTOW guys are the violent, bad people. The wahmen is always right. Cry me a fucking river, bluepillers and cucktears.

kill all women

These guys deserve it lol. I hope their wives go to jail (they won't) and the guys rope

IT won't touch this.

Tbh , women lack genuine empathy what so ever ,, she can fake it but only a soy will fall for it . She can't love or care what's so ever . She only get bounded and once she is bounded , she become all yours . Even her children don't get loved she is irrationally bounded to them after birth . That's why the importance of having a virgin foids because if she doesn't love you , she will stays always bounded toto you and stay .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Bad-Girls-Advice-brags-domestic-violence.html

Don't be a betabucks guys.

Foid can beat the shit out of you and call the police and tell them you abused HER and thats it, she will get alimony, child support, your dwelling, you will lose the right to see your own chilren.

This is a facebook group with over 173,000 likes on how to abuse your soy boy cuckfriend/cuckband, brag about it, and get away with it.

One contributor maintained what she did was 'funny'.

'Stabbed them in the c*** with a metal nail file sh** it was funny,' she said.

'Bit him on the back of his neck until I heard crunch and felt blood. Still has the scar lol,' another said.

View attachment 205141

Fucking disgusting. Yeah. The incels and the MGTOW guys are the violent, bad people. The wahmen is always right. Cry me a fucking river, bluepillers and cucktears.
Reading stuff like this truly ignites my hatred for women

If I ever get married(which is unlikely), I'm certainly gonna face domestic violence since I can't walk and am physically weak.

The funny thing is that if you beat her she will not call the police. If you don't she will.

The funny thing is that if you beat her she will not call the police. If you don't she will.

Just beat her into submission theory

Fucking disgusting

Someone needs to get beated in Mortal Kombat

Their fault for being soy, tbh. If you dealt with that type of abuse and don’t beat the living shit out of her you are a cuck.

Oh yeah we are definely the bad guys. Women will hit and provoke men so they hit back and women get all the support in the world. Women will falsely acuse men of rape and get all support in the world.

But we are the plight, right? We are the bad guys, we are the misogynists.

Islam is right about women.

See the result when weak men are in charge.

cucktears unironically believes it's impossible for a wahmen to be a bad human being

They will.

They'll just say that since all women are Kweens those posts were made by Inkelz. :soy:

They'll say that all 173,000 of those likes were secretly from incels. Then they'll call us "conspiracy theorists."

I pray these foids push more men to our cause and with some luck these foids might be on the receiving end of bullet oneday.

have forced sex with them first.
They'll say that all 173,000 of those likes were secretly from incels. Then they'll call us "conspiracy theorists."
I Don't Know how it Is possible for them to label us that way. We tend to be autistic (incapable of seeing malice and conspiracies and seeing just systems) while they tend to be psychotic (seeing will and malice where there isn't any. See f eks the patriarchi theory lol) so they are the ones who are natural born conspiracy theorists

Last edited: