Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel SecretSantaCels.co

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
>How does it work?
People will post their Amazon wishlist link according to the instructions below. People who enter the thread may post their list, and it is your decision to gift who you want.
-------------------
===[FAQ:]===
READ THE FUCKING FAQ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
-------------------
>Does my address get shown?
Your city and state, and shipping name. Shipping name can be anything you want.
>How will I know if something has been bought for me?
Items disappear off your list after being purchased. You can also go to your list, press Filter and Sort, then select Purchased.
>Will the information of the gifter be shown to the recipient?
Your first name maybe shown. Amazon by default doesn't share but third party items may.
>Why should I gift something? I'm not gonna get anything in return!
This is a different take on a Secret Santa, where anyone can gift or get from anyone. If you're feeling generous, please do consider giving back to others.
>How often should I post my list?
Once a thread.
>Can I post multiple lists?
Nope. Only 1.
>D-did I get g-g-grinched???
If no one has posted proof of gifting you, it's safer to assume you did.

Sounds cool but I don't have any money

What if the glows find me. I already have too much info out. No can do sir.

Just dox yourself bro

There needs to be methods in place to ensure an IT faggot doesn't get any gifts. Good idea otherwise

That is nice but I would rather not give Jeffbezos anymore money.

Don’t have money and don’t want to get doxxed.

This thread is glowing hard.
Also can someone give me this:

>How does it work?
People will post their Amazon wishlist link according to the instructions below. People who enter the thread may post their list, and it is your decision to gift who you want.
-------------------
===[FAQ:]===
READ THE FUCKING FAQ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
-------------------
>Does my address get shown?
Your city and state, and shipping name. Shipping name can be anything you want.
>How will I know if something has been bought for me?
Items disappear off your list after being purchased. You can also go to your list, press Filter and Sort, then select Purchased.
>Will the information of the gifter be shown to the recipient?
Your first name maybe shown. Amazon by default doesn't share but third party items may.
>Why should I gift something? I'm not gonna get anything in return!
This is a different take on a Secret Santa, where anyone can gift or get from anyone. If you're feeling generous, please do consider giving back to others.
>How often should I post my list?
Once a thread.
>Can I post multiple lists?
Nope. Only 1.
>D-did I get g-g-grinched???
If no one has posted proof of gifting you, it's safer to assume you did.
Richcel games, I'm out

Can't gift me Monika or a job :feelsmage:

Since amazog doesn't have layaway, I'm gonna start saving up money via grift cards for a (~>100ah) LiFePo battery for my solar system. Those fuckers are expensive!

I already have the solar panels and mppt charge controller. All i need is the battery and various wires and switches and fuses...

Sure i could use lead acid batteries, but it would take a lot of them to equal one lifepo lithium battery. Therefore they really aren't much of a savings at all. Especially if you consider their durability.

My main goal is to be able to power my freezer and fans. I can use aa's for light if i have to.

I've been putting this project off for 5+ years in hopes that the cost of the new battery technology would drop in price. It hasn't.

Instead of buying a high quality "pre built" 100Ah battery ($1000usd), i could save hundreds by building my own from individual cells and a bms. (It's supposed to be easy)

Anyway. Any grift card #'s of any amount would be appreciated. I've waited this long I'm obviously in no hurry. Some of my stimulusbuxx will be going to this project.

Of course after i get all that dealt with, I'll need a way to get it off the ground... Well, I'll burn that bridge when i get to it!