Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel See what foids are doing while you are rotting and dreaming with VR anime sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-

Disgusting foid even fucked a Giga Chad in the bathroom, it's fucking over, then she cry, probably will blame sub5 men for this.

She should be arrested and executed.

Why do women think behaving like dumb men is attractive. going out with the intention of drinking themselves half to death, unapologetically humping every psl 6+ they can find in order to establish some kind of "count", not knowing that a high n-count is one of the few things men seeking LTRs ask women not to have, and swearing. no sane man finds this behaviour attractive, so no non-beta male would commit to her.

I'm not watching that, the thumbnail spooked me. :feelstrash:

What happens in the video?

i only watched the timestamped part but it is a post prime bitch bragging about humping two men in a short time frame, then wondering why "there is no one i can trust".

the rest appears to be about trans pre schoolers

KEK I know, degenerate foid go to a degenerate party with the goals of getting really drunk and fucking any hot guy she find, fucking them in the bathroom or any other place. The video is on the time of the foid, the demon travesty it's behind in the video

That looks horrifying. Better than my life, but not by much.

That video is depressing.

Imagine your kid being teached by this creature in the thumbnail. I would be traumatized for the rest of my life.

Why do women think behaving like dumb men is attractive. going out with the intention of drinking themselves half to death, unapologetically humping every psl 6+ they can find in order to establish some kind of "count", not knowing that a high n-count is one of the few things men seeking LTRs ask women not to have, and swearing. no sane man finds this behaviour attractive, so no non-beta male would commit to her.
foids take pride in being a slut these days. Quite sad really

Your feminist teacher will show her pussy to Lil Chad and Lil Tyrone. The tranny alien looking teacher only taught a PG friendly version.

I have come to terms with the fact that it’s over for many men, dude.

Notice how the foid is allowed to just grab any man she wants without fear of reprisal, then complains she can’t trust anyone because she had to settle for getting fucked by chad instead of gigachad

She's the definition of dumb. Tbh she should die in a car accident. Animals like her should not exist. End of story.

this is a fucking nightmare

pls dont i can only cope this much

She's going to be a wife and mother some day

This entire channel is suicidefuel:

Th end cannot come faster?

Is that bitch sleeping on a air mattress?

She ugly and old. But cute teen girls spending time not with me are real suifuel

Damn, she's shallow and vapid. Lmao

This entire channel is suicidefuel:

:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
(((They))) will pay someday, imagine living in a time like that, happy families, looksmatched couples, traditional values and morals, If I was alive in those times I would probably have a wife and children, I would have a purpose, and it wouldn't be just for time for her to cheat on me and divorce me to fuck Tyrone with my money.

what a fucking whore. when foids are given rights they abuse them.

What is that thing? Surely it's not a human being