Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seeing Gigachads or Gigatyrones really puts me off gymcelling

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I just saw a 14 year old kid who was about 6'5 and framemogged 99.9% of the human population. He doesn't go to the gym but still looks better and more intimidating than most gym-goers. Shit like that makes me ask myself why I even bother. I can be in the gym for 24 hours a day and i'll never look like a fucking kid who doesn't even go to the gym.
I'm really starting to question the sanity of all the ectomanlet curries I see at the gym. Why bother wasting all that time and money when you could be doing something that might actually benefit you somehow? Just like with everything in life, you need to have the right genetics to achieve something. The gym is no exception.

I found out quickly that unless you're injecting steroids, you're not going to get anywhere near the level of physique you think you're going to get at the gym. It's good to go in other ways, incentives you to get out, eat healthier and you'll lose weight etc, but thinking that you're gonna become Chad anytime in the near future is just silly. I've almost completely stopped going because it feels almost like a waste of time unless you're injecting, besides it won't fix my skin.

OP it doesn't matter you can still lift more than him.

He may go home to a loyal girlfriend willing to cuddle with him, but you can deadlift 5 plates...

2f7.jpg

JFL idgaf about the chads

its the foids

especially hot foids

that really discourages me from gymcelling

but I will not let my cope be destroyed

He may go home to a loyal girlfriend willing to cuddle with him, but you can deadlift 5 plates...

2f7.jpg
I mean, if you bench press a truck in front of her. Maybe, just MAYBE she might give you a peck on the cheek.

2f7.jpg

you're correct, genetics are everything in life, everything is predetermined before you breathe your first breath in this world.

2f7.jpg
there is no such thing like a loyal girlfriend , anyone foid fucks many chads , no matter what

That's like seeing Bill Gates putting you off moneymaxxing. There's all kinds of things gymceling is useful for, but competing with tall pretty guys ain't one of them. If that's your only motivation for gymceling, then don't do it.

That's like seeing Bill Gates putting you off moneymaxxing. There's all kinds of things gymceling is useful for, but competing with tall pretty guys ain't one of them. If that's your only motivation for gymceling, then don't do it.

The only reason why anyone should gymcell is to look intimidating. That has to be why there's so many manlets at the gym.

Gymceling because people hate me for how bad i look. So i hope they will hate me less after.

Its all about the basic form .. think about it like a building construction .. if the base ..the very base is unstable the whole building will collapse ..when your base form is not a genetic supremicy ...it all a waste of time ..cuz you dont have the right base .. you see and its genetics that determind that base ..

In other words , what nature intended is for you and the chad fight to the death and the winner will breed the female .. that is nature for you ..

2f7.jpg

Whenever I see any Chad it ruins my day

I just saw a 14 year old kid who was about 6'5 and framemogged 99.9% of the human population. He doesn't go to the gym but still looks better and more intimidating than most gym-goers. Shit like that makes me ask myself why I even bother. I can be in the gym for 24 hours a day and i'll never look like a fucking kid who doesn't even go to the gym.
I'm really starting to question the sanity of all the ectomanlet curries I see at the gym. Why bother wasting all that time and money when you could be doing something that might actually benefit you somehow? Just like with everything in life, you need to have the right genetics to achieve something. The gym is no exception.
I've also noticed that curries always get strengthmogged by Chad and Tyrone as well.

I found out quickly that unless you're injecting steroids, you're not going to get anywhere near the level of physique you think you're going to get at the gym. It's good to go in other ways, incentives you to get out, eat healthier and you'll lose weight etc, but thinking that you're gonna become Chad anytime in the near future is just silly. I've almost completely stopped going because it feels almost like a waste of time unless you're injecting, besides it won't fix my skin.
You can hit the lean Bruce Lee type physique without not too much effort. But the Arnold Schwarzenegger definitely requires roids

Yeah me too. Now I only gymcel occasionally

I like it tbh.I'll never be as attractive as them but i can be as strong.

randoms me

you can never be as strong as someone who's genetically superior.

If it helps you cope if someone looks huge odds are 99% chance he's on juice.