Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing half naked foids in summer

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Whether at university, market, parks or anywhere else, you will see many foids dressed like whores walking around, they know exactly what they're doing and they like the attention they are getting, rubbing it in our faces "look at my ass, tits" summer is probably the hardest season an incel has to face. I can't walk outside without seeing these degenrate whores ffs.

I hate them types of degenerates. Unless they are willing to pleasure us then they can fuck off with teasing us lonely men.

Spain is terrible this time of the year. Most women walk around half naked, jb´s included. Even if you try not to look, millions of years of evolution make that impossible. Worst part are couples. When i see dudes grabbing those half-naked asses i just want to kill them both. Im so fucking sad.

I hate them types of degenerates. Unless they are willing to pleasure us then they can fuck off with teasing us lonely men.
JFL and then they complain when someone rapes them
Spain is terrible this time of the year. Most women walk around half naked, jb´s included. Even if you try not to look, millions of years of evolution make that impossible. Worst part are couples. When i see dudes grabbing those half-naked asses i just want to kill them both. Im so fucking sad.
Ive witnessed that brother, I kid you not the despair and anger I feel after is beyond explaining

Hiding from world past few years, so only in vacions by sea for a week each year. Its calm place, not many people, majority of them old with small children, bot some of teir children are not childs anymore, but riped for taking 13+ years old teen girls. Under "protection" of daddies, so just for erotic fantasies :(

JFL and then they complain when someone rapes them

Ive witnessed that brother, I kid you not the despair and anger I feel after is beyond explaining
Most females are pathetic.

I don't like summer or females in general so I'll probably just stay inside.

I was in a crowded hallway at work. This girl with super huge tits was sweating and her cleavage was on full display. She was looking for some files and kept adjusting her bra to get some air in between her tits. I kept watching in hopes I could see what her nipples look like. She saw me and quickly retreated back to her desk.

I bet if I was Chad she would get on her knees and get read for a tit-fuck and beg for me to cum all over her work clothes so she could walk around. FEMALE EMPOWERMENT!!

I was in a crowded hallway at work. This girl with super huge tits was sweating and her cleavage was on full display. She was looking for some files and kept adjusting her bra to get some air in between her tits. I kept watching in hopes I could see what her nipples look like. She saw me and quickly retreated back to her desk.

I bet if I was Chad she would get on her knees and get read for a tit-fuck and beg for me to cum all over her work clothes so she could walk around. FEMALE EMPOWERMENT!!
Foids like that ask to get raped

Whether at university, market, parks or anywhere else, you will see many foids dressed like whores walking around, they know exactly what they're doing and they like the attention they are getting, rubbing it in our faces "look at my ass, tits" summer is probably the hardest season an incel has to face. I can't walk outside without seeing these degenrate whores ffs.

Toronto Police are busy handing out court summons to sub8 men and students for criminal & sexual harassment of Stacys and feminist teachers respectively. And we wonder why #Based Jew exists. God bless his soul, and may God send thousands of #Based Jews to take his place.

Also, they see most men as asexual objects.
This is why we should do the same thing. We should all reveal our pectoral muscles. We have to go out shirtless.

Hiding from world past few years, so only in vacions by sea for a week each year. Its calm place, not many people, majority of them old with small children, bot some of teir children are not childs anymore, but riped for taking 13+ years old teen girls. Under "protection" of daddies, so just for erotic fantasies :(
Why are you so hellbent on giving IT content

Foids will do anything to get chads attention.

Why are you so hellbent on giving IT content
I just speak my desires. If ITtards will be triggered by them, thats good too, those degenerates enjoying my suffering, so I atleast can enjoy them being triggered

I hate summer so much. Even more than Chads and foids. The only thing I hate more is nature

Don't go outside :feelsthink:

I don't mind seeing them alone it's when they are with their bf that I get jealous and sad.

Its awful. You might get accused of sexual assault for glaring at her direction.

Mirror shades.
Hat with brim.
Stare away.

Your feminist teachER is going to come to school dressed like a dirty whore, and if you stare at hER boobies or thong for too long, she will call the cops on you for stare rape.

Last edited:
I don't mind seeing them alone it's when they are with their bf that I get jealous and sad.
Agreed, I'm fully accustomed to seeing half naked whores but seeing them being affectionate with other guys reminds me of how much I'm missing out on one of the most basic needs in life.