Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing my chad brother suceed in life and making my parent proud

Disabed_gamer

Disabed_gamer

Greycel
I know that its hard to see chads on the streets and at school, but have you ever have to live with one! my entire life by brother has always succeeded socially. Going to parties hooking up with hot stacys and just over all being a normal 20 something. Mean while I go to work and then go home to play games and sleep and the cycle keeps spinning. At this time my chad brother would've been at some party drink and hooking up with 3 stacys in one night. He has always been the extrovert and the ptide of my family and now that he's going to college next year its even more pressure on me to be like him. I want to be like him i need to be like him.

What makes him Chad and you Incel?

Here's Ops brother and him.

ashton-kutcher-net-worth-2.jpg

My cousin is a Chad, he would meet women outside or at concerts then fuck and chuck ‘em.

I had a friend since age 0, he is a slayer now and he always was a slayer :/ rip at genes how divided we are tbh tbh

Feels.

One of my bros is a Chad, other is in a committed relationship. I'm a loser.

atp1dlzkxk2z.jpg

Here's Ops brother and him.

ashton-kutcher-net-worth-2.jpg
Indeed. You can clearly see that the guy on the left (Ashton Kutcher) has a much better personality and he is not misogynistic.

Feels.

atp1dlzkxk2z.jpg
Does he have sex on a regular basis with different girls? Also, how often does he take showers?

Does he have sex on a regular basis with different girls? Also, how often does he take showers?
He's with one girl right now that I know of but he's had like 30 gfs in his life. Showers once every day/other day, same as me.

Feels.

atp1dlzkxk2z.jpg

I can feel the pain emanating from the guy by himself. We have all been there. I bet he's wondering what did he ever do to deserve this life lol. All he ever wanted was one girl, just one girl out of the 4 girls in that photo to take a picture next to him.

I can feel the pain emanating from the guy by himself. We have all been there.
You can see the pain in that half-cocked smile of his. His defensive posture, arms between legs, shoulders forward. Holding a beer like a baby monkey holds its mom.

You can see the pain in that half-cocked smile of his. His defensive posture, arms between legs, shoulders forward. Holding a beer like a baby monkey holds its mom.

80/20 rule in action. Chad gets 80% of the women and the other 20% goes to the other dude. This poor soul gets 0.

I can't imagine someone posting this picture on Facebook.

Feels.

atp1dlzkxk2z.jpg
Guy all the way on the left won his girl is best looking and mogs the other bitches. Girl on the far right should be with guy on far right, thats close to her looksmatch.

Feels.

atp1dlzkxk2z.jpg
This shit is just upsetting. Even the ugly bitch is trying to keep as far away as possible.