Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Seeing other incels ascending is not lifefuel

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Why would I feel lifefuel because someone else is ascending ? I'm used to see chads being succesful but whenever I see an incel ascending its pure ragefuel because why not me but him??? I of course wish all incel brothers to ascend,but I want to ascend as well

I know im not same class as chad but im same with a incel because I'm one. so knowing someone similiar to me is ascending while im a failure is ragefuel

Yeah, everyone for themselves.

if a "cel" ascends he wasnt a incel to begin with i usually just ignore ascended incel stories i already know that normies are fucking like crazy whats the matter with 1 more?

if a "cel" ascends he wasnt a incel to begin with i usually just ignore ascended incel stories i already know that normies are fucking like crazy whats the matter with 1 more?
like this dude on looksmax fucked foids in SEA and EE its ragefuel

Why would I feel lifefuel because someone else is ascending ? I'm used to see chads being succesful but whenever I see an incel ascending its pure ragefuel because why not me but him??? I of course wish all incel brothers to ascend,but I want to ascend as well

I know im not same class as chad but im same with a incel because I'm one. so knowing someone similiar to me is ascending while im a failure is ragefuel
Read itsOver posts, he is giving tips, you may be able to ascend with a ugly foid.

I'm going to ask him to uglymaxx and then try if he can get girls with even worst looks than bloated.

He is possible making proof of eye area>rest of the face.

I’d rather we both ascend together, bro.

Read itsOver posts, he is giving tips, you may be able to ascend with a ugly foid.

I'm going to ask him to uglymaxx and then try if he can get girls with even worst looks than bloated.
i cant stand at sexhavers tbh
I’d rather we both ascend together, bro.
I hope so bro

yeah right? i know, try to ignore it and not let it make you upset we all already know chads exist and fuck all the women he was always one of them there is no point on getting upset over it im trying to say

it can be lifefuel if it brings hope but that depends on ur cirmumstances, its only truly lifefuel if i ascend

It's kind of lifefuel if theyre my lvl or below in looks, at least it gives the feeling that theres a chance for me too

True it's fucking suicidefuel to me whenever i've to read one of those stories since it always reminds me of what i will never be able to expierience.

Where do you read stories about "incels" ascending ? I haven't read more than 2 topics here and they were quickly removed

They're still going to get cucked. Only rage fuel.

This is called envy. and it is natural to be envious. I'm very envious and do not feel uncomfortable about it.

Itsover is a cool guy excluding the fact that he's ruining it for localcels of EE and SEA tbh. I liked his leanislife philosophy.

Some lifefuel If I could see 30+ broken neet manchild ascending with young cute girl

How can I ascend as well?

It's lifefuel, if the guy is uglier than you idk.
Also if the girl is slim, otherwise rope

If someone "ascends" he never was incel to begin with. If I should ever manage to fuck a foid I would silently leave and never come back here. It is the only decent way to handle this.

low iq. seeing someone who was in your situation escape is massive lifefuel, its a glimmer of hope.

No it is not because him ascending tells you exactly NOTHING about yourself or whether you are able to ascend. All it tells you is that he never was that ugly that he had no chance of ascending. I used to be on a German "incel" forum and it was full of "former incels" bragging about their success. This board made me so miserable I frequently wanted to kill myself. It is not lifefuel AT ALL to see that other people were never in the same situation as you are to begin with.

This is the autistic gate keeping IT talks about, this crab in the bucket shit is retarded. If someone ascends, good for them, but imma use that as inspiration to focus on myself.

We shouldn’t be acting like women and act jealous and envious; we should uplift each other, cause it’s this kind of talk which gives people like IT to claim that we just to wallow in misery, and that we are evil crabs in a bucket.

I'm happy when an incel ascends, not when a normie LARPer "ascends".

used to be on a German "incel" forum and it was full of "former incels" bragging about their success
when i say 'incel', i mean legitimately ugly men. the "former" incels on your forum were probably normal looking late bloomers.

when i say 'incel', i mean legitimately ugly men. the "former" incels on your forum were probably normal looking late bloomers.

Initially we were like 70 percent incels there writing the same stuff as here but the board allowed foids and "former incels" so eventually they took over the place. They became mods and then kicked every truecel out due to "being hateful towards women". Especially once a foid became admin there it was completely over and all the truecels left or got banned.

Initially we were like 70 percent incels there writing the same stuff as here but the board allowed foids and "former incels" so eventually they took over the place. They became mods and then kicked every truecel out due to "being hateful towards women". Especially once a foid became admin there it was completely over and all the truecels left or got banned.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
fucking lol

it basically went the route /r9k/ went, except for unironically banning people for muh soggy knees

This is the autistic gate keeping IT talks about, this crab in the bucket shit is retarded. If someone ascends, good for them, but imma use that as inspiration to focus on myself.

We shouldn’t be acting like women and act jealous and envious; we should uplift each other, cause it’s this kind of talk which gives people like IT to claim that we just to wallow in misery, and that we are evil crabs in a bucket.
if someone ascends they were never incels in the first place and deserves to be shuned

He mogged me into an absolute oblivion, his tips cant help me.

That's not ascension .
If you have to travel half-way across the world in order to receive positive female attention (ie betabux and jbw) and get laid, it's just pathetic and I don't have any respect for those people. It's the easy way out.

:redpill: True Ascension only comes from being accepted and dating/fucking women in your own country and culture. Of course I'm speaking mostly about Western countries.

Fucking jungle Asians in SEA and Eastern Euro whores for betabux doesn't count and won't lead to long term social and emotional contentment. :blackpill:

Last edited:
Ascension is a myth. Truecels don't ascend; only fakecels do.

Because It gives me the one thing the black pill never does,hope.

if someone ascends they were never incels in the first place and deserves to be shuned

They were incel, hence why they were posting on the forum. Just because they ascended and you’re bitter doesn’t change the fact that they are/were incel. Stop moving the goalposts in regard to whether someone is an incel or not, or what makes someone an incel.

They were incel, hence why they were posting on the forum. Just because they ascended and you’re bitter doesn’t change the fact that they are/were incel. Stop moving the goalposts in regard to whether someone is an incel or not, or what makes someone an incel.
Oh yeah? If someone ascends they were never GENETICALLY incel in the first place. By your logic a 10/10 chad that only lives in his basement can be incel because TEEHEE inceldom!

This guy would be genetically incel, ascension would be very rare for him.

Oh yeah? If someone ascends they were never GENETICALLY incel in the first place. By your logic a 10/10 chad that only lives in his basement can be incel because TEEHEE inceldom!

View attachment 106571

This guy would be genetically incel, ascension would be very rare for him.

View attachment 106572
Well then you have to give a clear definition of what inceldom is, since an incel is an involuntary celibate who is celibate due to circumstances outside of their control. Logically speaking, a 10/10 chad could be incel but by forum definition wouldn’t because he’d be so attractive that he would be attracting women no matter what.

You can be genetically ugly, but still ascend I.e. getting a girlfriend. To say anyone that ascends to the level that they can get a gf was never genetically incel shows that you have a crab bucket mentality.

[/QUOTE
I don't give shit death to all sex havers

Well then you have to give a clear definition of what inceldom is, since an incel is an involuntary celibate who is celibate due to circumstances outside of their control. Logically speaking, a 10/10 chad could be incel but by forum definition wouldn’t because he’d be so attractive that he would be attracting women no matter what.

You can be genetically ugly, but still ascend I.e. getting a girlfriend. To say anyone that ascends to the level that they can get a gf was never genetically incel shows that you have a crab bucket mentality.
fuck off you dumb nigger

Ok cool dude

Kek is that really the best you can do? Low effort posts like that is why I left for 6 months please do the same cave beast
lol @ your avi and sig, you arn't some fucking hustler. You are a failed thug who is most likely not an incel.

lol @ your avi and sig, you arn't some fucking hustler. You are a failed thug who is most likely not an incel.
Not a thug boyo, but I don’t understand why you people are getting so triggered lol. You have that female energy lol

I am indifferent to an incel ascending because I know what awaits an incel after ascending, more shit tests, more judgement, more trying to play the game of "catch up" within the realm of social competence, sexual prowess, physical capability, financial success, etc to dissuade any thoughts of infidelity from your partner, and even then she will still likely cheat, it would be wise for any ascending incel to have all of his children given a paternity test.

I seriously don't see how any incel can envy ascension, I envy descension, when I see incels making posts about financial success and going to 3rd world countries and escourtcelling, that's what I envy, who the fuck would envy more stress and possibilities of failure. Come on dude, think this over and you'll see ascension is not enviable.

I made a few threads on this very topic:

A lot of you guys act like getting a girl friend is the hard part, nope, that's the easy part, its keeping her faithful in this world where she has basically unlimited options that's the hard part, you know that saying "out of the fire into the frying pan", ascension is more like "out of the frying pan into a volcano", you really aren't doing yourself any favors, you're always going to be stressed out about micromanaging all of the little annoying intricacies involved in a romantic relationship that men have to put up with today, I don't think you have actually spent even a few hours thinking about this at all, weighing your options, comparing the positives and negatives, etc, all you've done is think most guys think - "man having a GF would feel good, I'd finally stop feeling like a loser"

Better incel than cuck, any day. If you had to struggle to "ascend" then you are going to struggle twice as much to keep a woman faithful, and it is becoming easier and easier for women to cheat and trade up, so your already limited relationship management skills are becoming increasingly inferior everyday relative to their vast options. You are playing a losing game, an endless uphill battle.

Last edited:
Ascension is a myth

low iq. seeing someone who was in your situation escape is massive lifefuel, its a glimmer of hope.

@/pol/cel
Gigacope. Why would I feel if it's not me? Faggotry