Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Seeing others enjoying their life hurts

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Today was the first nice weather in months.

I've seen a lot of young people in cars with music on and enjoying their life, probably driving to a lake for a picnic or a cinema or something. Absolutely brutal. Being young, attractive and carefree must be heaven on earth. They experience more in 1 week than me in 1 year, enjoying every second of their lives. I already live the lifestyle of a 70 year old.

It is painful to know that you will never have this. I should have never been fucking born.

Last edited:
Meus

I wish I could be happy

Life is hollow. The sun shines but onto others.

Yeah this is why I avoid watching n*rmalfaggotry and going outside. Can't stand them.

Seeing people talk about getting action and getting laid is what enrages me the most. Its has the same effect as eating a full buffet infront of a starving African kid

This is part of the reason I hate going outside. Fucking hate seeing people enjoying shit

This world must burn so that everyone could feel our pain.